Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixiejnr

One piece or two?

Bit of advice please...i wear a two piece set of leathers, very thick and very heavy,with lots of extra protection such as back and elbows etc, yet very comfy, although very hot in summer, i am thinking of buying a one piece set as a treat for my birthday, what are the best really? Thanks guys and gals! Smile

I personally prefer two piece. find them more comfy, plus I usually wear draggins and my leather jacket instead of my leather jacket/trouser combo Smile

depends on your price range,off the shelf or made to measure,ive never had an all in one but sure someone will help Very Happythumbs

only advice i have had is to buy a one piece a size larger to accomodate those pain in the bum bulgy bits us girlies have!! lol Wink

I prefer two. Worn a one and its felt strange, and looked like a ninja power ranger cross breed Smile

I prefer a two peice, you can always zip em together so as good as a one piece, I like the convenience of being able to take the top half off.
RST, good on price, good zips and protection, I fitted a better back protector and never looked back. thumbs

Def two piece for me so much easier to find size to fit and far more comfatable imo, i suggest you go and try em on before ya buy for eg...
Me Frank thomas jacket is xxl aplpinestars jacket xl etc etc each bit of clotheing differs for me and wifey thumbsthumbs

[quote="trebor4460"]I prefer a two peice, you can always zip em together so as good as a one piece, I like the convenience of being able to take the top half off.
thumbsagree

trebor is this also a subtle hint " I like the convenience of being able to take the top half off." Embarassedhide

Also meant to say, for me I'll stick with the two piece. I'm not good enough to wear a one piece (I'm not a Power Ranger) and, as mentioned above, it's a size thing foflfoflthumbs

@Pixiejnr wrote:
only advice i have had is to buy a one piece a size larger to accomodate those pain in the bum bulgy bits us girlies have!! lol Wink

Never known a woman with this, what are they???? LaughingLaughingTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

[quote="dirtydog"]

I prefer a two peice, you can always zip em together so as good as a one piece, I like the convenience of being able to take the top half off.
thumbsagree

trebor is this also a subtle hint " I like the convenience of being able to take the top half off." Embarassedhide

Hell Yeh, with my "aledged" quick draw problem every little helps, fofl

2 piece for me that way u can ride round town in jeans and still have the protection of your jacket.

well it sounds like the resounding vote is sticking to my two piece...perhaps i was (stupidly) thinking i could look as good as UMA in Kill Bill!!! lol Laughing

Ive had 2 piece and 1 piece over the years and heres what i think. A 1 piece is much much more comfortable when riding the bike whereas a 2 piece is more comfortable when your stood around sorting the world out.A 1 piece is far more accomodating for someone whos weight fluctuates,Ive got a Dainese 1 piece that fitted me when i was 17 stone and right down to 14 stone.try fastening your 2 piece jeans after christmas and you'll know what i mean.2 piece is much more versatile as has been said in winter you can wear a textile with the jeans,my advice would be to get whatever fits best thats is THE most important thing and make sure you go to a reputable shop as they will have someone there who knows what they should fit like.I will also say you get what you pay for and if god forbid the worst does happen and you find yourself sliding down the road its a bit late to be thinking i wish i'd bought the better suit.my preferance is the 1 piece, ive got 3 at the moment (but can only fit in 1) a stupidly expensive Dainese,the most comfortable suit i have ever owned without exception,a made to measure BKS,complete waste of money,it would probably protect me from a nuclear explosion but it is made from what seems like 1/4" thick leather and weighs a ton,and the one i wear now,an Alpine Stars i got from the N.E.C for £200.

two piece for me as said can ditch the leather trousers and wear me kevlar jeans on hot days

but Im a bit unsure on the jeans I dont think they would stop gravel rash

@lee wrote:
two piece for me as said can ditch the leather trousers and wear me kevlar jeans on hot days

but Im a bit unsure on the jeans I dont think they would stop gravel rash
agree just what i do

@Pixiejnr wrote:
well it sounds like the resounding vote is sticking to my two piece...perhaps i was (stupidly) thinking i could look as good as UMA in Kill Bill!!! lol Laughing
well you might so if you get a one piece , put some picture's up cheers . come to think of it same on the 2 piece . also , after all we are a bunch of hairy bikers smack

Still in a dilemma tbh...found these....and gonna have to just go and try them on!!

only trouble is...don't know if they will go with my chrome liddy!!! lol confused

those look good,yep best thing is to try them on Cool plenty pics please Laughingthumbs

i know i know.....give me a chance....i am excited about new leathers...for completely different reasons than you lot!!! lmao Embarassedv funny

@Pixiejnr wrote:
i know i know.....give me a chance....i am excited about new leathers...for completely different reasons than you lot!!! lmao Embarassedv funny
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Pixiejnr wrote:
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughing
agreeTwisted EvilTwisted EvilWink

@Pixiejnr wrote:

Don't worry about the leathers just post the pics before getting in 'em Laughing

look here.....on the left....there is ME...sitting on the Pit bike!!!!lol

@Davehutch wrote:
@Pixiejnr wrote:
Yes but with clothes on Sad
Bloody perverts the lot of ya LaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Pixiejnr wrote:
And your point is ???????????? Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
And your point is ???????????? Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Mods are always spoil sports Sad

wo wo wooooo i go out for 1 evening and miss all the action
are we getting a picy or not lol

What I'm surprised about is the fact that no-one has commented on the fact that on the "Meet Toni" thread the the good lady has stated she "likes snakes". Have people on this forum lost the ability to read and create innuendo ShockedShockedShockedfoflfoflfofl

And can we have some piccies please applauseapplause

oh er.....missus!!! lol EmbarassedLaughingLaughingLaughing

look and to "satisfy" you lot...changed my profile pic!!! Wink