Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

weather

wheres the sun then a bit today! is it me or is the summer this year a load of rubbish! Sad

I'm hoping we get some in August/ September, and a weekend at the end of the month for the Lakes ride out thumbsShockedthumbsthumbs

I dont know what you lot moan about.

I was in the UK for the last two weeks in May.
Beautiful weather, only was rain one day
and had heaps of sunny days.

Mrs now thinks the UK has great summers.. Laughing

the jet streams moving over the uk mid week so we can start expecting better weather thumbsparty

@dick65 wrote:
the jet streams moving over the uk mid week so we can start expecting better weather thumbsparty

CoolCoolCool Hope so Dick! CoolCoolCool

Just waiting for my coffee in town. Expected high of 28 today, 34 by Thursday. Looks like the beach later then Very Happy

Just waiting for my coffee in town. Expected high of 28 today, 34 by Thursday. Looks like the beach later then Very Happy

hope you packed your mankini alan Laughingthumbs

Just like Dave think i might get a Boat , head banghead bang did get out for 50 miles on sunday , to test my nice new chain set on my green RF 900 cheerscheers

not long now until i go to italy for 7 days , the temp there at the moment is a cool 34 degrees Shocked.... it's gonna be a shock to the system.

@jezza wrote:
not long now until i go to italy for 7 days , the temp there at the moment is a cool 34 degrees Shocked.... it's gonna be a shock to the system.

@jezza wrote:
just a bit m8 thumbs bet your looking forward to it now

its shit innit,went up alston on sunday bloody freezing air temp had to stop to warm my hands up on the bike and thats with heated grips.

could be worse chad you could be here with my bro fightingfighting

[img][/img]

@lee wrote:
could be worse chad you could be here with my bro fightingfighting

[img]
[/img]

Sod that lee , take my hat of to our brave boys ,

Just seen on a news channel that travel agents have had the highest number of bookings to go abroad ever recorded. Mostly Spain and Portugal

@madcarper wrote:
its shit innit,went up alston on sunday bloody freezing air temp had to stop to warm my hands up on the bike and thats with heated grips.

i was up hartside sunday about 11 ish thumbs and it was freezing

Have pity on me.....This sunny and rain free year I finally bit the bullet to do major ( and I mean MAJOR) roof repairs on the house that have been put off for more than a decade. More buckets under the tarpaulins than you could imagine head bang

Old and Disgraceful