Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2013 forum camping/rideout weekend (CHAT)

just rang up and there happy for us to camp again, they have not got next years prices but said they will be about the same £8 per tent per nite £3.50 per extra person ,http://www.nwscnotts.com/accommodation/campsite/

there is also accommodation on site http://www.nwscnotts.com/accommodation/hotel-and-campsite/ up to yourselfs to book/sort that out

id be up for that, depends nearer time boviously, but its not far like this years so if im free ill be there thumbs

id be up for that, depends nearer time boviously, but its not far like this years so if im free ill be there thumbs
like i say its central, never going to please every one , but its a start thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
like i say its central, never going to please every one , but its a start thumbs
and all the hard work is done thumbs

yeah, if this southern meet works ill do anouther next year. make a few more to go to,

but as said id be up for this one party

I'm as good as there partyparty
Hope you organize the wether better this time hide

I will be up for it if your sticking to them dates

so I can book the time off work Smile

Sounds like a plan to me, i can't book the time off til next yr. but i would like a ride out with you all thumbs

@lee wrote:
I will be up for it if your sticking to them dates

so I can book the time off work Smile
think so lee lets leave it a week ,see who says what . then make some decisions thumbs

Same as Mark, Dave can't request hols till next but if I can I would love to go thumbsthumbs

Sounds like a plan mate thumbsthumbs . Should be able to get straight there this time thumbsShockedthumbs

As Rich said, hopefully better weather this time ShockedShocked

Well I like the idea of staying in b&b its more comfory. Still its early for everyone to promise anything but as already said I'm in.

As regards rooms, you're only a mile or two out of Nottingham centre and even more local is West Bridgford which has a good few guest houses etc. Smile

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well I like the idea of staying in b&b its more comfory. Still its early for everyone to promise anything but as already said I'm in.

So it's not just the bike that has to stay dry then thumbsShockedLaughingLaughing

@haveugot1 wrote:

So it's not just the bike that has to stay dry then thumbsShockedLaughingLaughing

foflfoflfofl

As regards rooms, you're only a mile or two out of Nottingham centre and even more local is West Bridgford which has a good few guest houses etc. Smile

West Bridgford, formally known to old Notts folk as 'Bread and Lard Island' Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
Glad to see this resurrected.

agree Wonder if we could keep this as a meeting location? There must be miles of roads in the area to use and ride round. I know it means we're always in one area, but it's fairly central for everyone to reach.

Wonder if we could keep this as a meeting location? There must be miles of roads in the area to use and ride round. I know it means we're always in one area, but it's fairly central for everyone to reach.

Sounds good to me, but I'm biased!!!!

TheBiker46 wrote:
Wonder if we could keep this as a meeting location? There must be miles of roads in the area to use and ride round. I know it means we're always in one area, but it's fairly central for everyone to reach.

Sounds good to me, but I'm biased!!!!

agreeLaughing

Could definitely come up and meet you nutters, though the old bones can't do camping and will need a bed in room with a roof.

Old and Disgraceful racer2

Just looked at the Water Sports Centre. Silly me thinking of the wrong kind hide

TheBiker46 wrote:
Just looked at the Water Sports Centre. Silly me thinking of the wrong kind hide

Your probably on the right track when Dave and Chad start wandering in and out of each others tents Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
oh yes!

he even texts me asking if its safe from you lot thumbs
you text back and said it was safe fofl

i would but my battery was dead. im too trusting my mum says.

went camping, with a dead phone battery, in middle of no where, with 3 guys ive never met!! Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
oh yes!

went camping, with a dead phone battery, in middle of no where, with 3 guys ive never met!! Laughing
think you done it on purpose lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
oh yes!

yes who wouldnt thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

yes who wouldnt thumbs
Pair of benders LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

yes who wouldnt thumbs
Pair of benders LaughingLaughing

your time will come dear! thumbs

i need a new tent, mines not waterproof and it always rains up north

the midlands aint north chad Laughing