Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

so what did santa get you ??

nice watch dave ;were you up at ten to four opening pressies ShockedLaughing
lol, no its automatic works off your wrist to wind it up ,so it had stopped , didnt know i was getting it , looked at them for my birthday in November but had my phone instead , so was well suprised thumbs

Nice watch dave thumbsthumbs

Im under strict instructions not to open anything till the lad gets here this afternoon

@lee wrote:

Im under strict instructions not to open anything till the lad gets here this afternoon
lol , my m8's daughter told me that my m8 got told off this morning for being up to early lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol , my m8's daughter told me that my m8 got told off this morning for being up to early lol!
Ive just rung me lad dave his mum said he was up at 4 ShockedShocked

she told him to go back to bed so he did then got back up at 7 saying he felt sick so she would get up LaughingLaughing

give him 10 out of 10 for that LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

Ive just rung me lad dave his mum said he was up at 4 ShockedShocked

she told him to go back to bed so he did then got back up at 7 saying he felt sick so she would get up LaughingLaughing

give him 10 out of 10 for that LaughingLaughing
Very Happythumbs

Got a track day in a lotus Elise, spoilt or what? bouncebounce Mind hope I can fit in one Embarassed
Love the watch Dave Coolthumbs

NGK laser iridium spark plugs
Fully synthetic oil and KN oil filter
Blue tax disc holder

Already got KN air filter and powercommander5 ready to fit
thumbs

socks, chest infection and chocolate... and some other stuff that is pretty awesome thumbs

a case of

" Sad THE SHITS" the big round red fecker.
me son had the nova virus last week ,hope it don't turn into that. puke

@fr499y wrote:
socks, chest infection and chocolate... and some other stuff that is pretty awesome thumbs

What's the awesome stuff then ? Laughing

silly things that i find awesome lol. Claw slippers, some bike gear and a bowling ball thumbs

Nice watch Dave thumbs
I had a Delongi coffee machine, few bike dvd's all 127 original Batman and robin dvds and a few items of clothing and all the usual smelly's thumbs

I got really spoilt - earings perfume and a soup maker - sooooo excited (think its an age thing lol) but I dont care I am soo happy with all 3 santasanta

sorry to hear that ian,the family had it last week but i managed to avoid it Sad

[img][/img]
this is what i got it was to cold in the garage to put it together,so when the wife fell asleep after dinner i borrowed the kitchen.What she don't know won't hurt her.cheers

Head unit for the motor, couple of tubs of whey protien , black ops 2 and some smellys... Thanx wify..erm I mean Santa. Very Happy

@phil read wrote:
[img][/img]
this is what i got it was to cold in the garage to put it together,so when the wife fell asleep after dinner i borrowed the kitchen.What she don't know won't hurt her.cheers
nice 1 intend to use mine a bit this next year thumbs

The same as always aftershave,socks,boxers, but most importantly a Kelly brook calender not as good as the forum one though, when it gets here tumble weedfoflfofl.

Oh and Rihanna tickets and stereo for the house.

3 tops,tshirt,familyguy slippers,aftershave
3 cd,mrs browns boys box set,motorbike book
jetkit some money thanks santasanta

Cook book stand in wrought iron from daughter and boyfriend and a special camping mat from my son. Well chuffed thumbs

Nowt for me.Me n the Mrs dont buy each other.We spend more on our lad.Im happy with that Very Happy

a onesie, ted dvd, few comedy dvd, cd's, a 'one i love' teddy, lots of chocolate (trying to lose bloody weight) top gear calendar, vouchers, money. no bike though

smellies clothes chocolate a couple of dvd's a subscription to practical sportsbikes magazine the misuss also treated me to a set paddock stands for the zxr unfortunately the front stand looks like someone has put together in the shed with a light switched off so they are going back :-(

That's bloody shocking I can't weld but I bet I could do a better job with my eyes closed. Hope u get your money back.

Not a lot , 8 cans of Guinness off the kids.however I did tell them not to bother as I,ve recently bought a powercommander,k&n air filter and some adjustable pegs....the bike is also off to brizzle in the new year to be set up at Tim blakemores.

Oh and I've just blown my bonus on a drift HD 1080 bike camcorder.