Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

southern camping 2013?

only 4 of us last year but was still a good laugh. anyone up for a 2013 meet?

looking into it and ride destination isnt planned yet but it wont be on my swampy land.

was thinking of these little villages near a place called maidstone, or maybe down the coast, james said deal is nice, but will will have a ride around

we thought of the top ride on here might be an idea it starts from out favourite bike cafe Smile

http://www.kentbikers.co.uk/kent-rides

and was thinking meet on friday 18th august, ride on saturday 19th, and then all go home on the 20th?

if its august its friday the 16th, sat 17th and sun 18th - only know cos i am working round the ride outs for weekends in the van hide

Your right Mel my bad. And yeah Robbie, James helpped last year then ditched us the queen so ill sort it this year

Cant make this one as im away the first two weeks of the month and wont be able to get the time off, plus ile be saving for 1st september for motogp weekend Sad

Why not make the southern meet a bit more to the left hand side of the south. Kent is still a million miles (slight exageration) from me wave

Old and Disgraceful racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
Why not make the southern meet a bit more to the left hand side of the south. Kent is still a million miles (slight exageration) from me wave

Old and Disgraceful racer2

I couldn't plan a ride I know as I don't know any of those areas. Least have someone who knows the area is ideal.

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
so far its me and dave I love yougirlfofl
thats all we need I love yougay

Deja vu Laughing

sorry mate did you and rich feel a bit left out last year? why not join in on the fun this year lmao!

Lol. Not in the slightest mate I'll leave it to you fairies gay .

well i quit my job yesterday and start full time with the workshop next tuesday so cvant see anything holding me back Smile

got a route sorted, if we camp near maidstone, we can head towards sheppey, in faversham to the hern bay coast, get lunch there and then ride bike, there will be 1 town which can be bit busy but it shouldnt be nothing like rye was! and then once were past that the roads all the way back to maidstone go on for quite a while, and we love them!! best roads ive found down this neck of the woods seeing as its so populated! would camp back on sheppey but those mossies were unbearable. maidstones more inland so hopefully less of that!!

16th, 17th, 18th august it is then. and route sorted, just need to soprt a camp site. didnt realise how little there is online, ill have a hunt see what i can find for prices etc!

16th, 17th, 18th august it is then. and route sorted, just need to soprt a camp site. didnt realise how little there is online, ill have a hunt see what i can find for prices etc!
count me in m8 ,whatever thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
count me in m8 ,whatever thumbs

okay mate nice one!

May well make the trip, will see how it goes nearer the time. Will let you know.

I won't commit until nearer the time as it will depend on how my funds are for my trip in September.

No go for me on this one as I'm on a hayabusa weekend in September.

@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
I won't commit until nearer the time as it will depend on how my funds are for my trip in September.
is it anywhere nice ? Suspect

Nothing special. L.A. and Vegas. Wink

I'm sure a few more will come nearer the time. I'm up for it as long as I've got my spending money sorted by then.

Would of liked to have come but in devon then with the family. But have a good time thumbs

booked up for that sunday and also away to pyrenese in sept sorry dude Sad 

would another date be any good to anyone? and has anyone deffo booked this off or can it be changed, my best mates now away that weekend now slaphead 

okay mate looks like no one my end is going, jordans on holiday, daves come off his bike and wants to rebuild it now, so just me and you for sure :/

anyone else coming?

@dick65 wrote:
no chad it's too far m8 Laughing thumbs 

yeah thats fine mate, looks like everyones not going like last year :/ even my mates are either away or bikes are broken now, well my mate daves is from his prang

@Davehutch wrote:
That's 2 of us then dan

How much do you want for the tank bag you were telling me about Dave?

not getting panniers can't afford them so Im going to just have to bungee tie a tent to my bike and carry everything in a rucksack. Needed to priortise with a new helmet and tank pad.

looking forward to this now too Very Happy

Yammy wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
That's 2 of us then dan

How much do you want for the tank bag you were telling me about Dave?

not getting panniers can't afford them so Im going to just have to bungee tie a tent to my bike and carry everything in a rucksack. Needed to priortise with a new helmet and tank pad.

looking forward to this now too Very Happy
not sure. Come round and have a look first m8, make sure it's what you want , then we will sort something out , got a few things you can have free too , as I said the other day

useless camp sites just being a pain, worse comes to it ill contact the pub again.