Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pala

hello everyone

hello all,saw hutchs siggy with this forum link over at the suzuki B King site, so thought i would come and join, names steve, based in derby, daily ride is a b king ,

steve

Welcome. There's a fair few of us B-Kingers on this forum now, courtesy of DaveH. We'd best promise not to take over the
party

Old and Disgraceful racer2

When in doubt, go flat out!

welcome to the forum Steve had to delete your wanted/for sale add you need 30 posts or more to by and sell on here

hi m8
i havent placed any wanted or for sale ads , lololol, you winding me up ? you got me goin there for a moment dave, think you better check who's post you deleted, the only one ive posted is to say that a makita polisher is one of the best you can buy !

steve Very Happy

@pala wrote:
welcome to the forum Steve had to delete your wanted/for sale add you need 30 posts or more to by and sell on here

hi m8
i havent placed any wanted or for sale ads , lololol, you winding me up ? you got me goin there for a moment dave, think you better check who's post you deleted, the only one ive posted is to say that a makita polisher is one of the best you can buy !

steve Very Happy
sorry Steve read it wrong and cocked up Embarassed sorry m8 glad you pointed it out to me Embarassed dont let it put you off posting thumbs I have put it back

/t7171p15-wanted-paint-polisher#98488

Dave's had his head in his top box too long Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2

When in doubt, go flat out!

hi

yeah its no problem, easy mistake

steve