Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Been to view a bike

It just so happens that there was a promising looking bike for sale not 20 miles from my job today. Seemed rude not to view, so I did. 2010 Speed Triple SE, low miles, FSH, brand new rear tyre, carbon hugger, spotless.Very keen and I suspect I'll be phoning in the morning to give a deposit. Very HappyVery Happy

Right, just a quick update before we go out. Deposit paid, they're putting 12 months tax on it and if I'm too busy in the next week or two they will deliver it at no charge. Hope I've done the right thing Shocked nah I'm chuffed, can't wait for Spring now. thumbs

Right, just a quick update before we go out. Deposit paid, they're putting 12 months tax on it and if I'm too busy in the next week or two they will deliver it at no charge. Hope I've done the right thing Shocked nah I'm chuffed, can't wait for Spring now. thumbs
nice 1 m8, bring it round to show me thumbs

hi

had a 1050 sprint was nice and smooth, then went and bought a daytona 675 and turned into a fully fledged racebike with ohlins for the triumph 675 race series for customer, and that bike was ffing fantastic ! think you will love it

Ive got the 1050 Sprint and I love it. You wont be disappointed thumbs

That's one decision I'm sure you won't regret, lovely bikes Coolthumbs and if we get an early spring you might even be able to ride it! lol!thumbsthumbs

Prob one of the best bikes Triumph has produced.
You won't be disappointed thumbs

Well, I've wired the rest of the payment so I guess I now own a Speed Triple Very Happy I think I'll take the offer of delivery-I'm working pretty much seven days a week at the moment so it would be very helpful. Once I've done the insurance they can tax it so a week or two tops it should be home. One problem though-it's not an easy bike to find pannier racks for.

hide

Well, I've wired the rest of the payment so I guess I now own a Speed Triple Very Happy I think I'll take the offer of delivery-I'm working pretty much seven days a week at the moment so it would be very helpful. Once I've done the insurance they can tax it so a week or two tops it should be home. One problem though-it's not an easy bike to find pannier racks for.

hide

GOOD thumbsthumbs