Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

What do you think ....

Is the best and the worst items in the GMB's???

I'm starting to hate the pink fridges and atomic rugs, but love all the dolls. I think its a swizz that they are taking the black cats out after only a couple of weeks though

My favorite is the Merlin... I have still had no luck running across the black cat plushie which is frustrating a hell, especially since it won't be there long, which I think sorta sucks. I agree w/ the pink fridges..getting tired of those too and the shell picture as well.

I dont like the wonder pants...what a waste of a 999 lol

I love the love heart candles and love heart lava lamps....
And I am so desperate for a new black gat plushie...I just have to get one :rtfm: :girl_cray2:

lea75 wrote:

And I am so desperate for a new black gat plushie...I just have to get one :rtfm: :girl_cray2:

me too! it's driving me crazy. i can't seem to get the black cat! aaahhhhh!!!! i feel the same way! and i'm a bit tired of opening boxes...but really thankful that luna found a way around their "fix" hee hee!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
check ur door smorkle xxxx

breaking cardinal PSFC rule on spamming...

OMG OMG OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH GAIA!!!! :dance4:

i like the lava lamps and dolls, it really sucks though when you get summert rubbish like a simple shelf worth 16 coins lol xx

I like the love heart items, any new items of course, and the nicer dolls or 999s then we feel we've had some luck.

White carpet or tuxedo pants UGH!

i really don't like the mb items this week. and i've noticed they are increasingly harder to get. there is more junk in the boxes. has anyone else had the same problem?

I don't know..haven't been opening boxes for a while..bought the last two weeks of mb items in the forum Ashamed

thought about doing that too but i'm low on coins so i have to keep opening wretched boxes.

lea75 wrote:

black cat or black kitty?

i hate pearls and watches... ugh.. i have to hit the refresh and work offline button 10000 times so i could get a 999 or something worth wasting 500 coins on...

btw, does anyone want to buy my chilli floating candle? congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
i hate pearls and watches... ugh.. i have to hit the refresh and work offline button 10000 times so i could get a 999 or something worth wasting 500 coins on...

yeah, i agree with you. it's annoying.

sorry hun, but we can't trade here on BAC. all trades have to take place in the trading forum. that is why i had to close down the BAC sale for a bit and move it out to the main forum. sorry, it's the rules.

smorkle wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

yeah, i agree with you. it's annoying.

sorry hun, but we can't trade here on BAC. all trades have to take place in the trading forum. that is why i had to close down the BAC sale for a bit and move it out to the main forum. sorry, it's the rules.

i was kidding, i'm selling it on the trading forum, but still noone wants to buy it Sad

hee hee. see that's how bad this weeks items are! jk...but i really don't like this weeks items!

those vases from the bmb are cute, but i didn't open any bmbs so i didn't get them congratulations , the candle is kinda nice, but it's huge and i don't like the dolphin clock at all...

the candle is cute.. dolpnin clock is... mniaaaa.. and as for the bmb thing... *down *down *down that was a.. horrible idea...

Lucky Strike wrote:
the candle is cute.. dolpnin clock is... mniaaaa.. and as for the bmb thing... *down *down *down that was a.. horrible idea...

yeah, the bmbs i can't handle opening. some people have really good luck with those but i can't open them. it's too painful!

The blue mystery boxes are really painful to open lol, although I do love all the boxes... the mystery of it

myladyyawo wrote:
The blue mystery boxes are really painful to open lol, although I do love all the boxes... the mystery of it

i agree about the bmbs!
before i knew "the trick" all i would buy would be the rmbs! what a waste that was in hindsight! i would save up all my hard earned coins for a silly red box!

i like all the dolls, especially the sheep! it is so cute!

i don't like the pants or the floors.... actually i hate them!!

yeah, i agree. it's a bit annoying to get the pants in the boxes. floors too.

i'm really excited about the Christmas GMBs. I hope they last longer than the Halloween ones did. Eeekk!! can't wait!

omi23 wrote:
is the haloween items removed from the gmbs???

yes, hun!

Tromo3 wrote:
Are there Thanksgiving items in Mystery boxes?

any, for now!

Guest Guest
im sick and fed up with wall paper ,,tiles, black couch and black trousers arrgghhh they drive me mad xx

worst... sun tunic... because of very low selling price... best are the piano and royal dining table but they are already removed...

nettybowman wrote:
im sick and fed up with wall paper ,,tiles, black couch and black trousers arrgghhh they drive me mad xx

hee hee, i agree!! MAAADDD!!! AHHHHHHH!!

haha_13 wrote:
worst... sun tunic... because of very low selling price... best are the piano and royal dining table but they are already removed...

keep using the trick hun. it's time consuming but will keep you from wasting coins.

im hoping to get more nuclear drums .
congratulations .
i hate golden bracelet and burgundy wllpaper .
always got one in 20 gmbs .
-0-

did anyone got a 999 item in the BMB, or a GMB in BMB or GMB, a BMB in a RMB or ina GMB, or a RMB in BMB or GMB. I did, how weird.

I believe I've received all the types of boxes in other boxes, but I have never got any thing higher than a 333 item in a bmb :S

In the BMB I got the Mud Mask( I think that is the name).it is like i got 799 coins free.

there are 999's in bmb... like the pink dainty ribbon and shell pot... congratulations

the weirdest thing i got in a gmb was a gmb Smile
and in the bmb (i don't open it very much) i got a 499 once (NOT a 4999, a 499)

i just want to say that there seems to be so much more new junk in the boxes! so much for removing the junk. there is more now than ever!...just my thought

is it just me or is it really hard to get the new valentines items from the boxes???