Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Bought myself this....

....Abba stand for my Speedy. I'm a bit concerned about the stand for one thing and getting the bike vertical means I may be able to squeeze another one in too. With a bit of luck...

that speed triple looks the dogs bollocks alan im struggling for space in me garage at the moment with two bikes in you cant get round either of them to do anything Sad

very nice i also put a old car scissor jack under the front down's pipes to get the front end up , lots on Ebay for sod all thumbs

nice one Alan thumbs i know what you mean about sidestands,i always like to have my bikes up on proper support too thumbs

Have an Abba too. Brilliant for working on wheels/brakes/chain etc thumbs
The only downside is with my radically lowered B-King it's a fair old grunt to pivot it up and down, this wimp could do with a pet Stu around at times banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

Always fancied one of them

But got hydraulic bench lift and front and rear paddocks so can't justify it really

Good bit of kit thumbs

I like ya bike more than the stand Smilethumbs

Had one for years and I've got a big box of fitting kits from bikes I've had, one thing to watch out for is the sidestand tends to get knocked up when you put it on the stand and its easy to forget to put it back down when you lower the bike down.

Had one for years and I've got a big box of fitting kits from bikes I've had, one thing to watch out for is the sidestand tends to get knocked up when you put it on the stand and its easy to forget to put it back down when you lower the bike down.

ShockedShockedShockedShocked Keep a large eye open thumbs

....Abba stand for my Speedy. I'm a bit concerned about the stand for one thing and getting the bike vertical means I may be able to squeeze another one in too. With a bit of luck...

OMG your bike is sooooo lush. Twisted Evil