Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grumpyowl

Hydraulic lift table workbench

I'll try and sort some photos tomorrow and dimensions.

Thought I'd give members on here first dibs.
I'll be starting these off on eBay @£100.

But members on here can have them for £100.
Collection only from Dronfield Derbyshire S18.

Hydraulic lift table (ramp whatever it's called)
Heavy duty used with 1200Bandit and comfortably lifts my Hayabusa.

Rear Paddock Stand and Front Headstock lift stand (has about 6 different size adapters).

Perfect for working on bike oil changes. Wheel removal etc no bending down.

I paid about £250 for the ramp alone not too many years ago so this would be a great bargain for some one.

Cheers Jim.

@Davehutch wrote:
I would be interested  Jim , would like first refusal

You've got first dibs Dave .

I'll take some photos and sizes and email to you

@dick65 wrote:
hope you not selling the bike as well m8

Yes Dick,
My Bike is for sale, I am hanging my helmet up for good.

Bike is on MCN website.

stick a round m8 sorry to see its time to give up the bike, i also would have bit your hand of for the lift Sad  still Dave will get good use out of it thumbs 

Sorry to hear the bike is going as well Sad    As Gary has said, stick around  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs

sorry to hear that jim Sad 

how much you want for front adaptor stand ?

@dick65 wrote:

I've included it in the deal for Dave Dick.

He's getting hydrahaulic lift, rear paddock and front Stand.
A Bargain of a Lifetime. Laughing

I know I'd have got more for these on eBay but wanted one of the members on here to get a bargain out of my retirement from Riding.
Looks like someone pulled Rank hide 

Thanks for your comments Lads , I've got a little bored with it all recently just think its time to try something else.

Maybe 4 wheels 2 seats and no roof. thumbs 

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Thanks for your comments Lads , I've got a little bored with it all recently just think its time to try something else.

Maybe 4 wheels 2 seats and no roof. thumbs 

Its a shame, like everyone else has said, but ..... id quite like to join your club thumbs 
just not sure a soft top can pull a caravan hide 

Jeez Grumps, just seen this. Sorry you've made that decision, but never say never. Funnlily enough I was close to buying a Mazda MX 5 for the wife a couple of years ago, could certainly see myself doing the N-260 in one of those. thumbs  All the best anyway mate, I expect you'll stay on the forum though? Smile 

Jeez Grumps, just seen this. Sorry you've made that decision, but never say never. Funnlily enough I was close to buying a Mazda MX 5 for the wife a couple of years ago, could certainly see myself doing the N-260 in one of those. thumbs  All the best anyway mate, I expect you'll stay on the forum though? Smile 

Yes you must still stay on the forum - after all Im allowed on and Ive got a caravan Smile xx

@melly wrote:

Yes you must still stay on the forum - after all Im allowed on and Ive got a caravan :)xx

Thanks not planning on leaving.
A lot of good folk on here. thumbs 
Last week on the motorway I passed an old Triumph Stag with the roof Down pulling a caravan

I've also seen a Saab 93 with the roof down pulling a caravan. So anything is Poss Mel I'm sure Dave would agree Embarassed 

Dave left about 20 mins ago Mel, Nice to meet again.
If he doesn't get lost going to the motorway Laughing 
He won't be long before he's back.

Shocked bloody hell jim sorry to hear ya packing it in

but wish ya the very best with what ever ya do
make sure ya stick around thumbs 

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@melly wrote:

Yes you must still stay on the forum - after all Im allowed on and Ive got a caravan :)xx

Thanks not planning on leaving.  
A lot of good folk on here. thumbs 
Last week on the motorway I passed an old Triumph Stag with the roof Down pulling a caravan

I've also seen a Saab 93 with the roof down pulling a caravan. So anything is Poss Mel I'm sure Dave would agree Embarassed 

Dave left about 20 mins ago Mel, Nice to meet again.
If he doesn't get lost going to the motorway Laughing 
He won't be long before he's back.

hes not long got back with a big smile I think you have made him very happy - although he has told me its my pressie for passing my masters - not sure how that quite works but hey ho Laughing Laughing 

Sorry to read this Jim Sad must stick around though thumbs thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:

the stand dont work with the king , its not me I have asked others , I have sent you a text dick thumbs 

cheers Dave I can use it m8 we can sort something Friday about sending it thumbs thumbs
the bench looks spot on thumbs 

Bench looks good mate. Could have done with that for mine and my Dads, but hey-ho Rolling Eyes   thumbs   thumbs 

Got to be some perks to be Chief Forumator  thumbs   Laughing   thumbs

Bench looks good matecould have done with that for mine and my Dads, but hey-ho Rolling Eyes   thumbs   thumbs 

was just lucky to get in first m8

@Davehutch wrote:
Bench looks good matecould have done with that for mine and my Dads, but hey-ho Rolling Eyes   thumbs   thumbs 

was just lucky to get in first m8

No problem mate. Looks like it will get some good use thumbs  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
thanks again jim salute 

If I was to sell this would anyone be interested ?? you would have to pick it up and I would want £150 for it , just seeing if anyone would want it , cant make my mind up ATM

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
thanks again jim salute 

If I was to sell this would anyone be interested ??  you would have to pick it up and I would want £150 for it , just seeing if anyone would want it , cant make my mind up ATM

I'd be well interested Dave, fitting that exhaust this weekend was like doing yoga Laughing I got bagsies on it now should anyone else dive in. Smile boxer 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
thanks again jim salute 

If I was to sell this would anyone be interested ??  you would have to pick it up and I would want £150 for it , just seeing if anyone would want it , cant make my mind up ATM
I'd be well interested Dave, fitting that exhaust this weekend was like doing yoga Laughing I got bagsies on it now should anyone else dive in. Smile boxer 
ok m8 if I decide to get rid its yours ,thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Why u selling it ?
if you look at my garage it isn't the full width of a normal garage , so I cant have it set up and just ride the bike on , I have to move the bike and stuff out an about , drag the lift in to the center ,ride the bike on then put stuff back, and because of this reason I am not using it , went out Saturday washed the bike then thought I would put it on the lift to clean it properly , started moving stuff around and thought censored  it , put it on the paddock stands , the lift is great but need the room , and its not as if I am doing anything major , just chain and keeping it clean which I can do on the stands and with out the lift gives me more room to get round the bike

@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Why u selling it ?
if you look at my garage it isn't the full width of a normal garage , so I cant have it set up and just ride the bike on , I have to move the bike and stuff out an about , drag the lift in to the center ,ride the bike on then put stuff back, and because of this reason I am not using it , went out Saturday washed the bike then thought I would put it on the lift to clean it properly , started moving stuff around and thought  censored  it , put it on the paddock stands , the lift is great but need the room , and its not as if I am doing anything major , just chain and keeping it clean which I can do on the stands and with out the lift gives me more room to get round the bike

Bloody hell he can rant on:hide: fofl fofl 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Why u selling it ?
if you look at my garage it isn't the full width of a normal garage , so I cant have it set up and just ride the bike on , I have to move the bike and stuff out an about , drag the lift in to the center ,ride the bike on then put stuff back, and because of this reason I am not using it , went out Saturday washed the bike then thought I would put it on the lift to clean it properly , started moving stuff around and thought  censored  it , put it on the paddock stands , the lift is great but need the room , and its not as if I am doing anything major , just chain and keeping it clean which I can do on the stands and with out the lift gives me more room to get round the bike
finger .........tongue2 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Why u selling it ?

So in short, you ain't got room

@jezza wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Why u selling it ?

So in short, you ain't got room
you can do one as well fing 

fofl 

@madcarper wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
that's not a garage its a passage  hide 
I've been in Dave's passage Embarassed 

ooher  I hope that's not his back passage  loeve 

hide  sorry dave.  Laughing 

It was tight with me in there. Not a lot of room to swing my sausage. Very Happy 

@dick65 wrote:
99.9% Laughing Laughing 
ive seen Daves passage Shocked 
I was suprised how clean it was when I entered it.

@jezza wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
99.9% Laughing Laughing 
ive seen Daves passage Shocked 
I was suprised  how clean it was when I entered it.

he must have had the hosepipe in there Suspect