Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Nannybot...

FROM PLAYFISH

Thank you all for your patience during the recent maintenance window today.

We have added some new MIs for you which you can read about in the Pet Society Blog.

In addition to that we have added the Nannybot!! (text is the same as in the blog)

Nannybot is here to help take care of your pet (if you want)! Have you ever gone away for a few days and came back to find your pet hungry, unhappy and with flies? Well Nannybot is the answer! When Nannybot is powered she will keep your pet fed, happy and sparkling clean while you are offline! She can also help while you are online as well, simply click her and she will help keep your pet in top shape (with some cool animations)!

You can purchase your very own Nannybot from either the Furniture or Gadget Store. She will need power to work though, but you can also purchase Batteries for her from the Furniture and Gadget Stores; Medium Batteries will last for 3 days once activated! Plus to get you started, the Mayor has gifted every pet with a Battery!

The robot is only 400 coins which is great ..but then the batteries are 5cc each for 3 days ...and its not sure yet how it feeds your pet ...it may just give it all your rare foods....i've put mine back into my chest till i find out for sure what happens !!

EDIT ...just got this from Playfish from a mod
It will not feed your pet food out of your chest at all! It will feed your pet toast - force feed it as such, haha

Lucky Strike wrote:
question... with what she feeds our pet??? i have items in my chest not for pets teeth!!! Ashamed

she has this toaster arm that pops out a piece of toast it looks like and pops it into the pets mouth for 100%

LaughingLaughing

i wish you can Gift, sell or recycle batteries, cause nannybot is useless for me cause I can't get CC for the batteries

you have to click on her and she will do something. she also washes your pet if it is dirty with a hose. hee hee. it's fun.

Tromo3 wrote:
i wish you can Gift, sell or recycle batteries, cause nannybot is useless for me cause I can't get CC for the batteries

you should become an active member at BAC. maybe someone there will gift it to you...hee hee hee...(shameless plug)

i'm sure they'll be selling more than just medium batteries too. i'm sure they'll come up with a super powered one so they can sell it for more.

I like Feeding and cleaning my pet because I get even little money and experience

tweet40 wrote:
how long does the free battery last?

i think it was a medium...so for 3 days

maybe they will sell alkaline batteries after..

saifo997 wrote:
lol i cant get batterys casue i cant get ccs so the robot is awful

BAC is having a sale. you should go check in out since i think there are batteries for sale there. hee hee

your friend's nannybots will feed your pet when you visit, just happened to me at smorkle's place Smile

the idea of byuing with coins the robot but paying cc's for the bat is RIDICULOUS!!!! sorry for being so blaunt but it's true.. what's the point! plus i CANNOT get reed of the free bat IF i don't buy a robot to use it!

an item should be either all cash or IS coins! this mix it's just horrible!!!

that being said... have fun! congratulationsAshamed

great present playfish....now do you expect us to go and buy cash coins to buy more batteries to go with it??

I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMadMad

question:

If the nanny bot feeds your pet, does the nanny bot provide the food, or do you give it food for your pet, or does it take whatever food it wants from your box?

lea75 wrote:
question:

If the nanny bot feeds your pet, does the nanny bot provide the food, or do you give it food for your pet, or does it take whatever food it wants from your box?

if you click on the nannybot its arm turns into a toaster and shoots a piece of toast at your pet. same if it needs cleaning ..the arm turns into a shower ...it costs you nothing to feed your pet this way evidently

this thing is cool but aaaa...have to buy batteries all the time...
but one good thing is it will keep piggy clean and full all the time =)
so kasi and chay wun say that i did not take good care of piggy LOL!

but i wish that we buy that robot for cc's and buy batteries wid coins! haha! thats so much better

this nannybot is good for those pets who have always flies around them, hihihi... for three days their bars will be full full.. very nice isn't? but what after three days, they'll be back to normal??? :grinch:

LOL yeaaa..when they are out of battery...their pet (my pet) will be dirty again LOL ! wid flies around...now wid the free battery...my piggy is clean LOL!

but hmmm we can just leave the nannybot there if we are not using it...as a display

@ glow; yeah..i, check other pets with nannybot, they're all happy, clean and very full... :good: but for 3 days i'll be losing little coins coz of it..im having and earning big money cause of these flies..hihiih...

LOL yeap..happy to see piggy full and clean! haha...finally no flies flying around..hmmm i guess i will not feed the battery all the time...just once in a while... ! it can be a display =)

ROFLAMO...just stopped by Smorkle's house to check out the Bot...she followed me around like she was afraid I was gonna steal the silver... Laughing

Can't see myself getting one...I don't buy cc so would be a waste and just something else for me to dust.

lol thats so funny LoriE! I put mine in my chest with the battery but I think she's still using it!

they gif u a free battery so u cud actually try it out =)
without the battery it wun move..but u can try for 3 days at least and put it aside as a decoration in ur hse =)

myladyyawo wrote:
lol thats so funny LoriE! I put mine in my chest with the battery but I think she's still using it!

i dun think it will use it unless u feed it =)

I don't think I will use the nannybot...I don't have cc's so I can't recharge it every 3 days...and I don't really mind my pet hungry, flies or low happiness. I can just feed them once in a while, which is cheaper than 5cc every 3 days. But I have to say that the nannybot is really cute..so I might just buy the bot for decoration.

But is it always slouching when it doesn't have any battery? Or will it rise up so it's like standing straight?