Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Father I lift up butterfly's family.
I lift her family. Father open them hearts, heal who needs to be heal. I pray for situations and précious people to speak directly into their hearts.We lift them one by one to your throne of grace and salvation. Lord I pray that Butterfly can be a real and helpful witness of your greatness, your mercy,your majesty . We pray here in agreement. We love you Father. Thank you in Jesus's name
Amen.

Father I also agree in prayer with Nina and Butterfly for her family's salvation, your word says that our house hold shall be saved and I thank you for that promise..Praise you for their salvation, it is a done deal! You are magnificent and are the only one who can save us from the enemy's plan.

Bless you and your family Butterfly....

Claire

Lord,

You are so awesome and so wonderful and I will continually praise you!

I thank you for Butterfly's family and thank you Lord that you would want that none be left behind. Father I thank you that you have just the right timing and that you will place just the right person to talk to her family about salvation. Lord I pray that there eyes are open and their ears hear and that their spirit of understanding is increased that they may receive the truth (which is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ) into their heart. Lord we thank you in advance for all you are doing and all that you are about to do in her family. I stand in agreement with Nina, Butterfly and Clairephillipia. Lord again we give you praise and glory for you are worthy of all our praise!

your servant,

Connie praying

Father, I stand touching in agreement with the salvation of butterfly's family to be reconciled to through Christ. Soften their hearts, open eyes, and cause their ears to hear so that they may see you and hear you, turn and be saved. Cause them to consider their ways, and then to consider yours. Remove every idol, cause them to fall, so that they may only call on the one true God to save them. Cause them to know your power through signs and wonders, to know your love through the love and actions of others in Christ towards them. Give them signs for the unbeliever that they may believe. Today, Lord, let this be the day of salvation.