Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

"Ok Lord, I'll Do It!!"

Today was one of those days of confirmations...back to back.

A few months ago, Dreamster told me that he saw me in high heels preaching to women and he also saw two books that I had written. When he told me, my flesh said, "I don't want to preach to women...I definately don't want to write". So I smiled and was very diplomatic with him and said thank you.

Today, a friend of mine called me out of the blue. I haven't heard from her since last year. She called to tell me that she had this vision of me walking across a stage with boldness and preaching/teaching women about inner healing. No one knows this, but I have this compassion for overweight women. I hate to see how society has made them outcasts and how much emphasis has been put on them and how they are told that they are not beautiful...it rips my heart to pieces. I think I have told ONE person in my life about that and my friend told me that she saw me on the Oprah show with my book on inner healing and it was going to heal this nation of obesity. I don't want to go into the specifics about Oprah because this is a public forum and you know what that means so I will leave it at that.

All I wanted to do was to testify about the goodness of the Lord and no matter how badly you don't want to do something, God will cause a barage of confirmations to come that will change your heart. I KNOW that I have the spirit of my former Pastor who went home to be with the Lord. The way I minister to people is the same way she used to...the way she prays is the way I pray. The way I tear down the kingdom of darkness in my prayer time is the way she used to do it. It's all over me and I can't control. So today, September 22, 2009, I have finally humbled myself to say, "Ok Lord, I'll Do it !!!!!"

I praise God for all that He has done and continues to do. The Bible says to give honor where honor is due so I would like to thank Dreamster for following the Holy Spirit and being obedient to His leading. I don't think people understand the gift that lies in you here on this board. Thank you so much and I praise God for you. May God CONTINUE to bless you and give you the desires of your heart. Your labor of love here is NOT in vain. Blessings to you Dreamy Bear!!!

thats orsome,,its soo kool 2 get confirmation,,i walk out on a limb alot,,watta blessing u r babybear,, D

Wow, that's awesome!! 👏

The Lord is going to do a mighty work through you, Cholette! Watch what happens now...

And Mr. Dreamster, ditto what Cholette said - thanks for all that you do for us here! thumbs

ohh sweety i wanna post my 2000th post here 2 honour u in ur future ministry,,an 2 support u howeva i can,, im blessed 2 hav ''seen'' ur future an been able to speak it forth,,watta godly woman thou art,,ur ministry has already begun here,,may extraordanary favor trak u down ,,ur facets r many..diamondbaby,, love ya sweety,,u r precious.. D,,, i just gotta nu star,, i hav stars in ma eyes,, ima 4star general,, ,,I,, that my increadable humility will keep me grounded of which i am soo proud 2 hav,, amen.

Aww thanks Dreamy...I accept the honor. Now post away. I know you've been waiting to post something. You wanted me to see the 2000 under your avatar. It's been an hour and 20 minutes since you've last posted and you are online right now...hehe...go ahead man...post away!!!

Thanks Lurdys...I'm like Paul...I'm in fear and trembling, but it's not in my power, but it's all in the power of God. Help me Jeeeezus!

im 2001 ,,a space oddity,,, i said 2 lurdys that my nutty anointg wood increase,,she didnt beleave me,,but it has,, love ya,,

I DO hope you know that this decision you have made to WILL bring a promotion for you!
Praise God....

Yes, I know... .

I feel better today. I don't have that "fear" feeling deep down. I know fear is of the enemy, but to say yes to the Lord and not being able to see what's actually in front of you is a trip. I trust His love for me so I surrender all!

Thanks!

That is so awesome! I've read some of your posts here and you do have something special about you. I don't know your story, but it must be awesome for God to choose you to do what he's called you to do. Congratulations and that whole Oprah thing is crazy (the good kind of crazy)!

Just keep that word going. You know that God made room for your gifts, girllll! Favor is on you, the anointing is on you. The door is open for you.