Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

24hours.......

hi everyone,,2weeks ago i was doin my last day of wrk,,i had/hav trukloads of bills no credit left,,maxed cr card,,no obivoius wrk,,it all looked tha worst ive eva seen,,my faith was real low,,unbeleif was high,,i did hav some special ppl prayin 4 me here,,ive been thinkin about that scrip where tha city was unda siege,,an gonna fall,,then tha word of tha lord came an said all wood be well,in one day,,so i finished my last day on the job,,and asked tha clients if they wanted anymor dun,,geared 4 a no answer,,i was shocked wen they said yes,, i went on 2 do a further 2weeks,,and no anutha 6weeks wrk,,and i also hav 2 more contracts coming up,,so a further possable 8weeks more,, daaannnggg,, so i wanna encourage u all,i still got some severe bills but im liveing and making progress,,ptl ptl,, ur situation can change in 24 hours,,

Guest Guest
I have never seen the righteous forsaken...
Glory To God!
He is faithfull!
His word will acomplish all He created for...it will not comeback void.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

awwww... God is always on time.... what a good daddy...praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord, dreamy. The Lord delights in the prosperity of his children, of which you are one. I thank you Jesus for blessing the dreamy one.

You are a prince in the kingdom of God...God is blessing His children...Praise God....Our God is an awesome God...!!!!!!!

oh my,,,um flesh an blood has not revealed that 2 u but my farther in heaven,,wow,, um ive had 2 prophacys sayin that,, cant wait 4 cholette 2 see,, D