Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
True Flight

Daughter robed at gun point

I can certainly understand that.

Father,

We thank you for saving her life Lord and thank you that you are clearing her mind and her soul of all fear and confusion and are bringing total peace to her that only you can do. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over her. We command in the name of Jesus any demons on assignment mute, deaf, dumb and useless and command them into a lock box and sent to the feet of the Lord Jesus, for judgement. In Jesus name go! Father again we thank you for your love that is surrounding her and keeping her in your protective care. We give you praise honor and glory in Jesus name!

your servant,

Connie

Hey there TF. I was just reviewing my prayer journal. How is your daughter? I pray all is well. Know that we love you and we love her. Let her know that we are all loving her and praying for her. I pray that is of comfort to her.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

True Flight -

Just checking in, how is your daughter?

Am keeping her in prayer...

I will pray for her and her sleep. I was shot in the head and robbed too so I can relate to her and what she is going through. I wasn't saved at the time so nobody was praying for me. She is very blessed to have people praying for her!

Dani, you may not have been saved, but sweety, someone was praying for you. Jesus sits on the right hand of the Father interceding on our behalf. God knew you would come into the knowledge of Jesus Christ and make Him your Savior...HE was praying for you. I'm glad the enemy's plot and plan did NOT work...HE'S A LIAR!!!!!!

Amen to every reply. And You know, TF, have her meditate on Psalms 127. On Psalms 91 as well. The Lord will protect her and may the peace she receives from Him be beyond a description. I agree with Connie's and everyone's prayer. We know how she feels.