Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

The Chat Room

Good afternoon my fellow dreamers!

Shofar and I just had a conversation together in the chat room! It was great ! This feature would be great for us to meet up and fellowship about our posts or just to get to know each other on a different level. You know? It's good for brethren to come together and fellowship with one another...Amen?

We thought it would be great if a time could be set up for more of you to join in the chat room. If you are interested, please reply to this post with a time that is convenient for you. We will need your time zone as we are all not in the same area.

I am adding the instructions on how to log in just in case you've never tried to enter the chat room. Click "join chat room" (I think that's how it's worded) and then click "log-in" in the chat box. You may even be able to just click "log-in" in the chat box to join in on ALL the fun.

What do yall say?!

Hope to see yall soon!!!!!

How fun...I am interested as long as it's at the right time. I'm Pacific Standard Time.

Virtuous is right.. it was great.. now if we could get more of us together to do this!!!?? :) Wish there were a way to post this on the main page for all to see.. Anytime is good for me.. just about. :) So let me know!! :) Btw, I couldn't have worded this better :)

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Virtuous wrote:
Good afternoon my fellow dreamers!

Shofar and I just had a conversation together in the chat room! It was great ! This feature would be great for us to meet up and fellowship about our posts or just to get to know each other on a different level. You know? It's good for brethren to come together and fellowship with one another...Amen?

We thought it would be great if a time could be set up for more of you to join in the chat room. If you are interested, please reply to this post with a time that is convenient for you. We will need your time zone as we are all not in the same area.

I am adding the instructions on how to log in just in case you've never tried to enter the chat room. Click "join chat room" (I think that's how it's worded) and then click "log-in" in the chat box. You may even be able to just click "log-in" in the chat box to join in on ALL the fun.

What do yall say?!

Hope to see yall soon!!!!!

Well it looks like a few of us... want to get together.. sounds good to me!!!

Ann

This sounds cool! I will join when I can but can't commit to regularly getting together and my hours are so odd that time doesn't really matter...looking forward to seeing this come together.

Thanks Virtuous and shofar for coordinating this! thumbs

Dunno if I will be on today for the chat.. got a really bad cold so I am most definitely in and out for the day.. Even though on the main page it may say I am around, but that's because I just leave whatever up and open all the time..

Anyway.. so I am on bed rest for now.. will be on when I can :) Pray that I get past this cold quickly or for God to just heal me :)

Ann

I would love to chat in real time....I am on Pacific time....I have a big fund raiser this weekend and will be buzy outside most of the week end but Monday or Wednesday every week nite I am home and would be available after 6pm my time, at 6pm here it is 4pm in Tennessee where my daughter lives (Whitehouse) and 3pm where my sisters live, (Pontiac Michigan)......I will check the chat on 6pm Monday nite to see if anyone else is there...........ok??????

EST in New England I would use the chat room usually on at pm late after kids are in bed

Would love to chat sometime! Let me know!
Shofar try some vitamin D for that cold!

HMMM!! Vitamin D.. hmmm.. interesting.. that I have never heard of before.. Any reasons why "D"??

Ann

justblueskies wrote:
Would love to chat sometime! Let me know!
Shofar try some vitamin D for that cold!

Dove, will do.. Thank you for Reminding me...!!! shofar who is now getting up to go look for some as I know I bought some for my son.. HMMM!!

Ann

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Dont forget to take vitamin C also.

Guest Guest
Nights ,Eastern Time
May the Lord Bless You and keep you

Interesting.. as I have heard other things about vitamin D and it seems to be a must to take... For a long time almost nothing was said much about Vitamin D but the usual, now.. wow.. Thank you!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

justblueskies wrote:
D is an excellent immunity booster.I learned about it in a nutrtion class taught by an MD /nutritionist and have not had a cold since I strarted taking it last year.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Even though I don't work outside the home ... probably nights would be better as well.. Also on EST as well. So all whom want to get together, let us know!! Getting over my cold slowly!!

Ann

mbstudent wrote:
Nights ,Eastern Time
May the Lord Bless You and keep you

Well for me the best time is in the evening. Central time after 6:30 pm which is when I get home from work. Friday I am off work but usually have ministry that day. Saturday is usually good all day.

Connie