Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

A copy cat of Pet Society??

I like the game, except for the pop-ups every time my pet does something asking me to post it to my wall that is very annoying....... and my pet is out of energy and I want to do my visits. Why would they make your pet run out of energy with no way to renew it? That just means you can't play their game.... that's not very smart.

OK...I've given in and had a look ...don't know if I will play a lot but please feel free to send me a neighbour request cos at the minute I haven't got any neighbours Ashamed

I love the fact the rooms are more 3D...PS is very flat Sad

I'll give it a go and see what I think of it congratulations

Feel free to send me a neighbour request congratulations

lea75 wrote:
I love the fact the rooms are more 3D...PS is very flat Sad

I'll give it a go and see what I think of it congratulations

Feel free to send me a neighbour request congratulations

I will have to do that tomorrow, I reached my limit. :blush3:

i just have mine now..feel free to send me a neighbour request :good:

oh heck, i can feel another obsession coming on........Smile xxx

i tried it yesterday and yea i agree. they are SUCH copykitties.
did they also copy country story?

lol I enjoy it, but it does lag sometimes.... definitely play it no where near as much as I do ps. My hubby saw it on my screen and said "wow that game has come a long way" lol then I told him it was yet another game I was playing

i only joined up last night and am still very unsure of it ...my pet has no happiness/energy or whatever they call it and it seems you can't get any ...only once a day. ....and i have enough to do picking up after my hubby without having to go round cleaning pets houses too Laughing

I was having problems, then I updated the flash player, and everything worked fine after that. You can only have 30 gifted items, though so I started feeding them to Layla Jane and she started flying around the room and doing amusing things. It was precious.

They did come up with some original ideas for the game. Some aspects were not taken from PS and I was laughing out loud at the pets and their antics.

I started playing it on friday and I love it.. don't love it like I do ps, but it's cute and fun. I hate the lagging and all the pop ups or the energy bar thing, but it's still new so I'm sure they're still working the kinks out. I must admit that the graphics and animations are better than pet society, atleast I think so. My pet on petville is sooo cute! She makes poor Lady Bug look plain. lol I also like how easier it is to earn money on there. I'm already hooked, but I still love my ps congratulations

Oh and don't ya'll think it's funny how they released this shortly after PS got bought by EA for millions of dollars? lol I heard that EA was picking between Playfish, Zanga (spelling?) and someone else.

to anyone who joined petville.... I would love to be gifted the 5 new dolls they came out with... they are free to gift to your friends and each one is only available for one day only....

There is also another game called Sea Pets! It is also another version of Pet Society! except that they live underwater!

Betty wrote:
to anyone who joined petville.... I would love to be gifted the 5 new dolls they came out with... they are free to gift to your friends and each one is only available for one day only....

Sent you one, I'll try to remember to send you one everyday. I keep forgetting to feed her, and she keeps running away. Laughing I gave up, so I'll just send you free gifts Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Pandy I'll have to check it out lol

It is not as fun as pet society It has pool instead of stadium and Decor instead of the DIY shop! :sarcastic:

I have been having problems with Petville during the last two days. My entire neighborhood has disappeared, even though I am receiving gifts from them. That's no fun. They need to fix the glitches. Sad

petville isn't really a fun game... You get those rooms to easily and after that there is not really much else to do then visiting others....