Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

big baller D,,,,,,,,,,

lol! lol! i jus wanna share that ive come thru tha tuffest economik tme in mi life,, ,,i had 2 live off a $1 a day 4 food,, i got way behind in every bill ,,ugh,, but i hadda turn around an got 2 good contracts ,, so now im like humtpidummty gettg bak 2getha again, ptl,, so now i feel like big baller D..

Wow, D, praise the Lord!!! He will not forsake us!! Thank You, Jehovah Jireh!!

Awesome!!

Maybe you should write a book, reading your stories is like reading an epic adventure..lol!

Alright...Big Baller...High Roller...Shot Caller...

God ALWAYS comes through for you D...ALWAYS. I hate to say that I told you so, but I will...I TOLD YOU MAN!!!! God NEVER leaves us NOR forsakes us. Even when things seem dark and bleak, He's right there. Even with $1 per day for food or when the bills are hard to pay...He's right there.

I'm so happy you didn't give up, but you couldn't because He's inside of you and GREATER is HE that is in YOU, than he that is the world.

Right there with my good friend Cholette. TOLD YOU SO! How many times I said "Thank you Lord for your supply". Our God is mighty and nothing can stand against Him! He is Victorious every time!

:newsflash: :hallelujah: to the Kings of Kings and the Lord of Lords!

yes sweetys,, ,,now that im big ole texan D how much is this town?? is it 4 sale,, ?? D

And I'm goin to add an I TOLD YOU SO also--the first time I replied to one of your posts (tha table) I told you your dream had to do with PROVISION.
So lets dance woohoo and sing dreamster and :praiseg-d:
I'm happy for you and proud of you for not giving up! Go D! clapping Cheering

GOd is sooo GOod. That's so encouraging D...
I love how the Lord turns our sorrow into Joy,,, He is so worthy of our praises... He cares for us deeply.. He will never let you down..

THanks for sharing,, very encouraging.. im vry happy ur blessed w/these contracts!!! big hug 2