Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

NEW SPOILERS 14TH DECEMBER - EXCLUSIVE (ALL THE ITEMS!)

wow... i think i;m just on time... coz there's still no pix yet... weheh...

hurray for santa doll!!! woot woot!!!

and there's their solution to the hacking problem... better version of old items... bwahaha... better looking pink tree, reindeer hat, santa hat, baubles... bweheheh...

and we can make our own snowmen!! just like the jacks last halloween...

what a very expensive christmas... bwahha

I can't wait, although a little disappointed with some of the items... I think they could have had some new ideas lol.

Chiaretta wrote:
i still have to buy all this week items! Sad

waha!! same here... i'm not that active this week... that's why the only new items that i have are the prizes i got from past competitions... weheh

I just realized that there is a snow machine! but it takes batteries Sad thats no good Sad As a parent I deal with buying enough batteries for all my kids toys lol... I don't want to have to pay for virtual ones too Sad

brilliant can't wait it just keeps getting better and better xxx

there seems to be a lot of tree decorations, how many decorations can you possibly pile onto a xmas tree? lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
there seems to be a lot of tree decorations, how many decorations can you possibly pile onto a xmas tree? lol

yeah ..esp if you have last years as well !! Laughing

Well...Christmas is going to bankrupt me in cyber space and in real life.

I love all of the items that have come out so far and love the new stuff coming too!!

YAY!!!

clair a bell wrote:
wow look at the size of that burger, i could just eat that now lol i cant wait for monday Smile

you can only cook that burger, and you can cook it now congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
wow look at the size of that burger, i could just eat that now lol i cant wait for monday Smile

i opened pancakes earlier afer cooking 5 soups ( 4 or 5 ) what do you mean though tweet

wow!1 i love those items so much cant wait... Smile especially the snow machine..but it will be in cash shop Sad

@clair a bell
you can cook the burger now (it's on page one congratulations, under the soup and the hot dog )
@chay
i hope not Sad
i want it for my winter room Smile

clair a bell wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

i opened pancakes earlier afer cooking 5 soups ( 4 or 5 ) what do you mean though tweet

only just noticed the mayor plushie, its adorable Smile x

just wonder that why some people got all new stuffs before Monday. Where to buy it?

Who know about this? pleaseeeee tell me

apple wrote:
just wonder that why some people got all new stuffs before Monday. Where to buy it?

Who know about this? pleaseeeee tell me

The only items released so far are the ones in Mystery Boxes that came out yesterday ...they can be found here

jhen1214 wrote:
very nice!

would you please check your facebook link as it goes to my homepage. You need to copy and paste the link from you PROFILE page. Full instructions can be found here

You also need to go into your privacy settings, contact information and make sure you have add as friend set as everyone.

Oh my, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas :dancing:

Now what can I spend my few coins on. I really love the plushies. Those are must haves. I wonder how much the Christmas ornaments are going to be this week. My tree could definitely use a few more.

Is that perhaps a snow making machine up top?

I think playfish is going a little overboard this christmas, by the time next christmas comes they will have nothing else to bring out because they will have already done it all Sad they have already started repeating soom thing e.g pink trees, reindeer hairband etc

its too expensive with the amount of items they have bought in Sad