Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

FINALLY...it is finished!!!!

I praise God first and foremost for holding my hand through all of the tears, the pain, and the times of confusion. God has truly been my teacher, my provider, and been my shammah (there). HE IS TRULY AN AWESOME GOD IN EVERY WAY!!
I praise God for strategically placing "divine appointments" in my life--people to encourage me and give me insight along the way. I will never forget you all as long as I live!

I am officially a college Alumnus! On top of that I graduated at the top of my class (CUM LAUDE)!! I finally completed college and one chapter of my life is complete. I know without a doubt that God can hold my hand and guide my steps through other major chapters in the future.

I pray that this testimony is a blessing and an encouragement to all of you to NEVER, NEVER give up, and remain determined. God ALWAYS keeps His promises!!!! (Habakkuk 1:5, 2:2-3, Deuteronomy 8:18)
p.s. I'm going to sleep by my degree every night!!!LOL

Praise the Lord Desiree! We are all so proud of you and of course all glory and honor to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Yes he will always hold our hand and give us all the encouragement we need to fulfill the plan he has for our lives. I know this will be ever etched in your spirit and will be a discussion of many testimonies you will give to lift up your praises to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :angel:

thumbs Cheering congratulations desiree!God who began a good work will perfect it till Jesus comes.You are blessed

Thank you Cholette, hind'sfeet, Virtuous, Kellsy2004, and Dreamster! If I missed anyone charge it to my head and not my heart!!LOL I love yall so much! :)