Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

i have a problem now with the gmb items removed...

close to 30 of my 50-60*999's are now removed from the boxes.. so logically i cannot trade with them because maybe they will later be sold for a lot of money... but now i'm running out of 999's to buy items from shops or trades... it sounds silly but with x-mass so close it's problem for me..

what about you?

hmmmmmm maybe that is why they have done it??

More people are trading in 999;s than 4999's now Sad

Lea said that people are trading more with 999 items now, hardly anyone is trading in 4999s anymore, probably becase they are selling them to get coins

more people are trading in 999s now, so if playfish get rid of most of them in gmbs people are less likely to want to trade....and we all know playfish dont like trading Sad

I just did a trade for 2x999 and had a hard time coming up with 2 that weren't removed or my last one of that item Sad

esperia wrote:
what items removed?

there is a thread in the Cafe and trading about the items removed

i just lost my will to play ps now....
i didn't buy many items this week.... i just don't care anymore.... -.-
when i saw wich items they removed, i wanted to cry!!!

i feel so sad now!!
and i hate playfish a lot!!
I sold all the removed 999's before they remove it...!
and now they became rare...!

OMG! im so sad and depressed bout it ..

me 2...
i got 2 chrome laptops and 3 world traveler suitcases from a trade, a few days ago, and sold them back, cause i needed coins..
:girl_cray2: :girl_cray2:

this is a problem! why now? they are so mean! another ploy to try and get us to buy their coins with real money!

Why can't they get rid of all the useless junk in the gold mystery boxes?They cost 500 coins and it's quite aggrivating to get back an oak floor, or a flower worth 99 or less.I personally hate the wristbands.I never wear them on my pet.Hard as it is to earn coins on PS, it does not equal out to what it costs to have nice things.I"m really liking Petville because you can get cool stuff for your pet just with the coins you earn.

I agree with you scgrandma. Now I probably can't buy All Items from Christmas I want.

I really wish they would tell us BEFORE they remove them! lotta good it does us afterwards. Sad

The supply of 999's is now lowered which will cause the demand of 999's to rise. And why couldn't they remove the useless items from the GMB instead of the good ones? Mad

me too Sad

And before I knew that some of te items are removed, I sold some of my 999 items which is now removed Sad too bad Sad

I hope they put it back again Sad

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
it was easy to get this weeks gmbs though?

I don't think so ...I ended up trading for them ...

today i buy 45 GMBs and i get only 16*999......i am disappointed......playfish is very evil .........now is Christmas ant tims to giving and people need to be happy but i'm not........i hate playfish.........this week i don't have any trade........ Sad((((((

me too... i buy 35 gmb..

ended 10*999 item and none of this week gmb item Sad

hated it

i just do it that way... i never have so much money so i could buy 50 gmbs at once...
it's the way i earn money.. one gmb at a time congratulations

hehe, yeah...
but seriously, on the lottery, i don't get anything! the most i got with the new one, is 500!
the items are always expensive and they remove most 999 from gmbs!? they just hate us! :girl_cray2:

Lucky Strike wrote:
if you don't mind it it's THE best thing that anyone can do to earn money... congratulations

true true. i think one of the reasons they removed the items was because they found out we get GMB's that way. They're the Grinch this Christmas!... :mean:

tweet40 wrote:
i just do it that way... i never have so much money so i could buy 50 gmbs at once...
it's the way i earn money.. one gmb at a time congratulations

That's the way I've been doing it too. It costs too much money for me to buy alot of them and get junk. So far the only xmas mb items I've gotten through that is the white candles. I've had to trade to get me and my mom the soldier doll because I was afraid we'd not get them before they took them out. For me I have been getting less 999's than before even with the cheat. Right before they took those out I got a teal bubble chair and a couple other items they took out.. not knowing they would do that to us I sold them ofcourse because I needed the money.. I wish I wouldn't have now, but oh well I reeeeally wish they would tell us before hand, but I know they never will. I was thinking.. next week they're spose to be taking about the junk.. I hope they don't take the teddy out Sad It's one of my favorites.

Lucky Strike wrote:
if teddy is one of your favourites then i suppose that you have kept him 1-2 times... so why? Ashamed

I have 2 now, got one in a gmb today. I guess if they do take him out I won't be as sad as I would have, but I still think everyone should have a teddy Ashamed hehe

yeah me too! i love him! but if you are opening a lot of mb's you kinda expect for more... but i think too that new members should be able to have him congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
yeah me too! i love him! but if you are opening a lot of mb's you kinda expect for more... but i think too that new members should be able to have him congratulations

I agree. When I open boxes I hope to find 999's.. but the occasional teddy is nice congratulations