Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Prayer for my family

Good morning to everyone.

I am asking people to touch and agree for my brother and his son and for me. My brother Mark had been married with 3 adopted children. Each of his children was a special needs child. Johnny was severly abused, Jacob a paraplegic and Kimberly was blind. When he got them they had been severly abused and neglected. Him and his wife took them in adopted them and cared for them. They did what they thought was best for them and I commend them for that. I did not always agree with what they did but I was not the one there every day with the kids. I am asking you to pray they have the peace of the Lord with them now and that they have the love of the Lord hovering over them. My brother is a saved man but I am not sure how active he is in his faith and I do not know if Johnny knows the Lord and he is the age of conscent so I worry about that. I pray that this will draw them closer to the Lord. As many of you know I am a minister and they are asking me to officiate at the funeral which I have agreed to. Please pray for my travels and that the Lord would give me the words and the strength to accomplish this task he has assigned me to. I will be leaving on Wednesday morning and will return on Sunday evening. Thanks so much for the prayers in advance.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hi Dove, I'd like to pray:
Lord, I ask You to guard and guide Dove on her travels and during this time. I ask You to give her the words You want her to speak, to bless her and to give her peace. We know You are with her and thank You for going before her and with her and for giving her strength to speak and to accomplish what You have planned. I also bring before You her brother and his son. You know them and You have a plan for them. Bless them Lord and soften their heart so they might receive Your love for them through this time. Help Dove to shine Your light into their situation, into their lives, in Jesus name I ask. amen.

Sorry, to hear the news Connie, I will certainly keep you and your family lifted up in prayer! praying

That she be a vehicle for YOUR spirit this day Lord, that she overflow with your grace,your wisdom your comfort and your love like a warm blanket. All Glory to YOU Father....we pray all these things in your precious name.amen