Past Room Of The Week Entries Christmas Is Getting Closer

It's my first time to join this competition Smile
Here's my entry Smile Hope you'll like it Smile

Day Smile

pet_da11.jpg

Night Smile

pet_ni10.jpg

Advance Merry Xmas congratulations

Im sorry but you must have 20+ posts before you can enter any competition on PSFC, this must not include bumping or spamming.

Gaia - Admin

Heres my photo! Look my Pet society snowmen also have a pet! ^_^

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4765977&l=e0e7198183&id=701365708

Um btw, I can't remove the hat from this room AT ALL Sad Is it a glitch? I can't pick it up or get Viola to pick it up. It looks okay in this picture but what if I want to do a xmas room here next. ARGH! help!!!!!

edited: from your picture right click on it copy image address then click on the insert image here and right click , paste, then your photo will appear here anyway, i posted your picture.../chay

seraphiccandy21 wrote:
Heres my photo! Look my Pet society snowmen also have a pet! ^_^

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4765977&l=e0e7198183&id=701365708

Um btw, I can't remove the hat from this room AT ALL Sad Is it a glitch? I can't pick it up or get Viola to pick it up. It looks okay in this picture but what if I want to do a xmas room here next. ARGH! help!!!!!

edited: from your picture right click on it copy image address then click on the insert image here and right click , paste, then your photo will appear here anyway, i posted your picture.../chay

to remove the hat, u need to click on the clothes button and minimise the zoom and drag the hat to ur clothes' chest congratulations

nice snowman family btw Smile

okay here is my christmas room but i now i never will win this competition because i dont have coins enough every week to buy the new intims and here in christmas i stillnot have enough coins to buy all the beautiful intims so i will try to keep so many coins to the last day before all the intims will remove so i cane buy so much than i have coins to so it is there because ther enot is so many new intims on my picture and i dont have luck to find the new christmas intims from the boxes and i have the gift from my sister

he's cleared for take-off and christmas is on it's way...

candle light dinner==
swan as female, sheep as male..hhe Smile
eat a bowl of hot vegetable soup..hhe Smile
and cupid want to make a love!!

I wasn't sure which Christmas room to post...but here is Kokonee's Parish Hall. She is serving Christmas Dinner to all the pets in her neighborhood.

edit: whoops! I guess I'm too late. Darn Pacific Time!

hun, you can post it in the room of the week comp thread in ''official psfc competitions'' Smile