Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Where Are You Going For New Years?

I was just wondering what you are all doing for new years?
My husband is working so i will be on my own.......i might come on here lol xxx

I'm staying home while my parents are going to their friends. I'll probably be watching the times square countdown on TV though.

Just staying up late with hubby and the kids, watching the count down on the tv and at midnight letting the kids bang on pots and pans. We did that last year and they loved it. That is if they can stay up that late

I'm staying home with my pearents and sister I'll probably be watching the clock countdown on TV though.

LONDON BABY!!!!!!!!! Wooooo, ive got a week off work from tuesday so im heading from the west to the east and gonna spend new year in london with beer, food and all the sales!!!!!!!! congratulations Wooop! (sadly i had to work all over christmas so this will be my unoffical christmas/newyear! lol)

probably here in PSFC.. ? but of course we'll be here in the house with the whole family.. Smile

i wish i could be going somewhere but i will be at work Sad
well not literally...i'll be home sleeping since i'll have to be at work early the next day.

i think i will bang pots before going to bed like myladyyawo let's her kids do! LOL. at least that's something! LOL

I'm not sure if my hubby will have to work on New years day so if he does he will be in bed before 10 and it will just be me staying up, prolly online or playing a game. If my mom's home I might rent a couple movies and watch them with her. Smile

If he gets the day off his parents want us to go to their house and play games. It wouldn't bother me to just sit around here with the hubby. Last year we sat around and watched tv and I drank cheap peach wine. lol

I will stay home or maybe ( JUST maybe) i will go to Mostar. I

i'm going to my friend's party
PARTY!!!! lmao
i'm excited... cw for it..
after that i'm going to my grandparents (not on new year's, on 2nd jan.) untill christmas, and on 8th, bulgaria, here we come!!!!
i'm excited for my ski trip.. haven't been on a snowboard for a while...