Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Linda Irish suffered a partial stroke

please pray for my full recovery. I was scheduled to preach in Indiana on 'Saturday, last night at an event called, "The Gathering of the Prophets of the Latter Rain, A Call To Purity for America" I lost the use of my left side, legs arms on Wednesday and stayed wednesday and Thursday in ICU. I am walking now..on top of all this I had a ptsd episode. I did stay in prayer and gathered a few prayer warriours for the event and it was successful with many people healed and realizing their God led mission. I know God has His hand on me and is doing something big....we are also to pray for each other, I truly Just would like my friends here to remember me in prayer for full healing I am not out of the water yet. love you guys....thanks.

In agreement for you complete and full healing Linda! praying

The enemy must be really scared of the power (we call Him Jesus) that's in you that he'd wage such a terrible war against you. Prayin...

The enemy is up to his mischief but thank God that no weapons formed against you can prosper. Praying for a full and complete healing from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, that every cell in your body functions in the way that it was designed by God to function, in Jesus' name!

praying

I knew you all would come through for me. I am still in bed...but today my husband is taking me for a walk and maybe out to lunch. I am still a bit dizzy. everything else is healing quickly and I am happy. The Event in Indiana was fantastic...people were blessed all over the place and came in from all over the place....some found their God given calling and some were delivered...many of us did hold them up in prayer. I know I belong to the Living God and HE is watching over me. I am so thankful once again to be saved by Jesus. love you guys and thank you for your prayers.

You are such a strong and powerful woman of God! There is NOTHING the enemy can do to hold you down! Bless You

Daisy wrote:
You are such a strong and powerful woman of God! There is NOTHING the enemy can do to hold you down! Bless You

Amen..

God Bless you Linda... I consider you a sister

I am praying as well

Love you guys...I went for prayer tonight and was so blessed...I felt like I would float right out the cieling of the church....thank you for all your prayers. love you

It was not a partial stroke, it was misdiagnosed. New doctor says it is a full blown stroke and seeing a neurologist tomorrow. I have had 19 small strokes since the big one on Oct 5th. No driving and no work. I am working on my 2nd book. Those of you whom I knew two years ago when I was finishing my first book know that right before that book was released and published....I was set up at work, fired, had my unemployment taken away and then my home went into forclosure...(God gave me a dream about the home and a vision about the attack) ....so I am saying all this to ask you to continue praying. the tests MRI show a coin size area of dead brain cells...(I dont want to lose more...but praise God I could have had it much worse I can walk and tallk!!!!!!!!!!! My battle is staying in peace with the light of God in the LOVE of God...even during the strokes that I am having to stay with God and not step out in fear. Thank you all for praying for me.

I'm speechless...Going to war for you this week. We will NOT believe the report of the doctors. You have the FULL use of EVERY cell in your brain...EVERY CELL, in Jesus name and these strokes will cease NOW!!! No more Linda...no more...not on our watch!!!!!!!

Fighting for you in the spirit...

Amen Cholette

I am praying for you Linda and will do so with fasting this week

I praise God for your life and I speak the word that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and it is my supplication that God shows up for you in every way you desire

Amen!

Linda,

I have been praying as well. I know that God has a plan for you and you are healed in Jesus name. We love you so much!

Love in Jesus,

Connie