Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

God: The Vindicator

In this season of my life I am learning how to BE QUIET! I used to have a very sharp tongue...something I had for a long time. God had to send me to work in an office that had nagging type people working there, in order to teach me what He's capable of doing if I just keep quiet.

I've been working with three "catty" 26 year olds for the past two years. Since walking through the door, I've been their target. WHen I got this job, a position was created for me so technically I'm the first "new hire" this company has seen since it was birthed 20 years ago...outside of the original hires. This didn't sit well with these girls because for the longest, they were able to do what they wanted to do while the boss was away at meetings.

WHile they plotted, planned and even said and did all manner of evil against me, I didn't utter a word. There were days where I couldn't have snatched one of them by their throats and tell them about themselves, but I didn't. Over the time, God kept promising me that he would vindicate me.

Just recently, things began getting hotter and hotter on the job. Lies were being flung around to make me look bad and somehow the lies got to the owner of the company and he came in one day and told my boss, "Fire the girls and keep Cholette because she has the ability to run this office alone". Apparently he's the type of person who is loyal and he will work with you, but when you bring drama into his company, he tosses loyalty out of the door. Not only am I the only one that works in the office now, but he chose me to represent the company at a huge conference next month. My boss told me, "I don't know what you've done, but the owner and his wife love you so much". Only God could have done this because I really only see the owner and his wife every blue moon and during our Christmas party!

It doesn't really matter how often I see him, God says that he surrounds us with favor. The Bible says in Luke 2 that Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and had favor with both GOD and MAN. I believe when we are obedient to what God wants us to do, there is an increase of wisdom and spiritual stature. After that, then the favor with both God and man comes. I give praise to the Lord for this. Who would have thought that he would permanantly get rid of my enemies just because during the hottest seasons of my life, I remained quiet. ONLY GOD...The Vindicator!!

woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: you go girl! ,,,simplely the best, grt news, clapping ,,i stand in awe holy moly huggins ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,ona break, lol!

Simply have no words! TOTALLY AMAZING! Only God can do this! The Lord is taking me through some similar experiences where it seems to be quite touch and hearing your testimony is a great blessing and encouragement! I myself find that I can only keep my mouth shut and not go defending myself is by keeping my eyes permanently welded on Jesus.
Thank you so much Cholette for sharing and may the Lord bless you hundreds of times more!!
:glory: :glory: :glory: :glory: :glory:

Praise God!! Thanks for sharing your testimony, it's very encouraging!

Very true!

I can relate with your experience.

Finally! A testimony about God vindicating when one doesn't try to stick up for ones self! woo hoo Maybe I can make it through those times as they crop up.