Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mia Sherwood-miasherwood

Yes, please.

Recommended Posts

Hello,

It's my turn! I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have this spot in the forum to come to because I really could use your prayers and it is such a relief to have some place to turn.

Please just agree with me that I have the strength to do everything on my plate right now, and if I don't please ask that God intervene. And agree for a really thick hedge of protection around me and God's tangible, amazing, miraculous favor and anointing.

Don't be shy about adding your prayers even if there's a list ten miles long or if there aren't any prayers. I truly covet every word, of every one with all of my heart.

Thank you so much.

Love,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k, i declare an decree the lords goodness an favour ova u, that u;ll be blessed goin in, blessed coming out, ,, that blessings will overtake u, pressed dwn, ovaflowing, ,,and a increase of ur anointin ,,that wen u ,,werds will flow likea river,, an that the same holy ghost that that rose from the dead will quikken ur mortal body, so u;ll be fulla beans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol!:that means fulla energy, not litaral senyoureta ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now wer was i,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Father God,

We thank you in advance for your protection over Mia and over her family. We thank you that she is covered by the blood of Jesus over every area of her life and that of her family. Whether she comes or goes, sits or stands, runs or walks she is under the blood.

We thank you that you are giving her the words to put on the page. You are her inspiration in all her creativity...she is sending your messages to the world. We lift up her ministry and thank you that you are engulfing her with your spirit that she may have the energy and the endurance to run the race that is set before her. We thank you that she is equipped with all spiritual blessings. We thank you for her willingness to run the race. We thank you that she will run and will not faint.

Thank you for your love for her and for the love of all your children. Thank you for the grace you have shown to her and the grace that will stay with her. When she is weary give her strength. When things seem overwhelming give her your peace.

Love never fails because you Lord never fail! I speak over her goodness, joy, peace, love, endurance, temperance.

We pray these things in Jesus name,

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A big AMEN of agreement with all prayers for you, Mia. May the Lord richly bless you in every area of your life: spiritually, physically, relationally, finacially, mentally. May you be known as a woman who is highly favored by the Lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Mia,
May I share some thoughts with you?
The Lord has really brought this to my attention recently that the hardships we are experiencing in this life are for the sake of the Kingdom. It’s not like I did not know that before, but I have never given this thought enough attention and it kept me in so much fear and doubt.
The Lord has put it into perspective for me through the preaching of an anointed man of God just few days ago. It amazed me how this liberated me!
I think that in our daily life we get occupied with routine so much that sometimes we do somewhat lose the BIGGER picture.
Before I thought that all the hardships (which is coming from our enemy) were directly pointed at me as an individual, a human being. All the bad things that happened to me seemed to be “personal”. Designed just to make my life miserable or wipe me out completely if possible.
That “tunnel vision” kept me in great bondage of fear because I saw myself in a sort of a “bubble”, on my own. Yes, I did know that God was on my side and all, but I did not realize the MAGNITUDE of the entire, BIG picture.
What the Lord showed me was, the enemy does not come against ME! He comes against God’s KINGDOM IN ME! When he assaults me through sickness or financial hardship or some emotional storm, it does seem personal, but it isn’t. The devil hates us finding this out! All this is actually designed to keep us cooking in our own juices, so to speak, and be preoccupied fighting him off.
Also, when we do not clearly realize what is actually happening on a bigger scale, we do not realize in full measure what kind of FORCES are actually FOR US! It’s like with Elijah and his servant when the Lord opened his servant’s spiritual eyes so he can see the multitudes of Lord’s Army that was there FOR them.
The enemy is not after us, he is trying his best to STOP THE ADVANCEMENT OF GOD’S KINGDOM through us! I firmly believe that if we actually did not have any purpose or value for God’s Kingdom, the devil would never even bother with us. He has his hands FULL dealing with God’s Kingdom, he won’t even have a minutes of his time to spare on anything else. He got himself into this mess and can’t get out of it. And I bet anything, he is NOT enjoying himself in the process. He’s in constant turmoil, fear, confusion and dread.
So when I see my purpose in life from this perspective, this eradicates my fears or doubts and strengthens me a huge deal! If my purpose was to advance God’s Will on earth (just like anyone else in the Body of Christ), then I think – WHO CAN STAND ON GOD’S WAY OF COMPLETING HIS PLAN?! Who can come against God in any sort of comparison?!
He definitely has a plan for my life and His Word never comes back to Him void. His will cannot be hindered. Then I see the devil very very very tiny, like a little itsy-bitsy bug. He cannot intimidate me through thoughts like “I am going to kill you, I am going to steal from you” etc. These thoughts cannot come in any comparison with the ones where God speaks His PURPOSE into my life.
If He has a purpose, then He has a Plan and if He has a Plan, He has all the means necessary to accomplish it no matter what.
I’m sorry for being so wordy here, Mia. I want to encourage you in your firm stand against anything that might seem to come against you and your AWESOME PURPOSE for God’s Kingdom. He already HAS all the provision for you. And not in a while, not in a few years or even months, but RIGHT NOW!
Believe it, speak it! It has NO CHOICE but manifest. It has been provided for you in abundance already! All you need: financially, socially, protection, provision, PEACE, Joy, wholeness, your family is taken care of, everyone in your house taken care of!
I am speaking all God’s riches to be poured out into your house right now! In great abundance!!! In Jesus’ Name!

Blessings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mia Sherwood wrote:
Hello,

It's my turn! I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have this spot in the forum to come to because I really could use your prayers and it is such a relief to have some place to turn.

Please just agree with me that I have the strength to do everything on my plate right now, and if I don't please ask that God intervene. And agree for a really thick hedge of protection around me and God's tangible, amazing, miraculous favor and anointing.

Don't be shy about adding your prayers even if there's a list ten miles long or if there aren't any prayers. I truly covet every word, of every one with all of my heart.

Thank you so much.

Love,


First of all Lord we Thank You and Love you and ask for your forgiveness, we ask to wash us of anything that might be a block or disconnection between us right now, and we Thank You for washing us, and covering us under your blood


Lord your word states to Now therefore let us come boldly before the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace and help in the time of need.

You also said you are stronghold and a very present help in trouble

And this is yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord

We remember your promise you gave us to Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

We remind you when you said Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

and even yet again you spoke to us and said I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Lord we trust in your word and your Love..we agree with Mia on this matter in prayer. We Thank You that we can do ALL things through Christ (your word) which strengtheneth us!

Thank You for covering your maidservant, and letting all these things work for the good of Mia because she loves you and is the called according to your purpose....Thank You providing every need that she has through your riches, and glory in Christ, and grant her the wisdom of God as she casts her cares on you so she won't carry the pressure of the load, but carry it for her

Amen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dove-Solutions wrote:
Father God,

We thank you in advance for your protection over Mia and over her family. We thank you that she is covered by the blood of Jesus over every area of her life and that of her family. Whether she comes or goes, sits or stands, runs or walks she is under the blood.

We thank you that you are giving her the words to put on the page. You are her inspiration in all her creativity...she is sending your messages to the world. We lift up her ministry and thank you that you are engulfing her with your spirit that she may have the energy and the endurance to run the race that is set before her. We thank you that she is equipped with all spiritual blessings. We thank you for her willingness to run the race. We thank you that she will run and will not faint.

Thank you for your love for her and for the love of all your children. Thank you for the grace you have shown to her and the grace that will stay with her. When she is weary give her strength. When things seem overwhelming give her your peace.

Love never fails because you Lord never fail! I speak over her goodness, joy, peace, love, endurance, temperance.

We pray these things in Jesus name,

Amen



CONNIE! I'm so sorry! I just saw this.

huggins

Thank you, thank you thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KDRE wrote:
Mia Sherwood wrote:
Hello,

It's my turn! I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have this spot in the forum to come to because I really could use your prayers and it is such a relief to have some place to turn.

Please just agree with me that I have the strength to do everything on my plate right now, and if I don't please ask that God intervene. And agree for a really thick hedge of protection around me and God's tangible, amazing, miraculous favor and anointing.

Don't be shy about adding your prayers even if there's a list ten miles long or if there aren't any prayers. I truly covet every word, of every one with all of my heart.

Thank you so much.

Love,


First of all Lord we Thank You and Love you and ask for your forgiveness, we ask to wash us of anything that might be a block or disconnection between us right now, and we Thank You for washing us, and covering us under your blood


Lord your word states to Now therefore let us come boldly before the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace and help in the time of need.

You also said you are stronghold and a very present help in trouble

And this is yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord

We remember your promise you gave us to Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

We remind you when you said Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

and even yet again you spoke to us and said I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Lord we trust in your word and your Love..we agree with Mia on this matter in prayer. We Thank You that we can do ALL things through Christ (your word) which strengtheneth us!

Thank You for covering your maidservant, and letting all these things work for the good of Mia because she loves you and is the called according to your purpose....Thank You providing every need that she has through your riches, and glory in Christ, and grant her the wisdom of God as she casts her cares on you so she won't carry the pressure of the load, but carry it for her

Amen!


crying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mia you have personally been a blessing to me along with your amazing site. Its only right that I continually keep you in my prayers. huggins

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you,
and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
and give you peace.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is tough to be there for others for so many reasons, but it is also sooooo important!


*prays*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
May the God of heaven despatch His goodness, favour and love over you Mia and the angel of the Lord encampeth around you and deliver you.
Chi x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...