Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

favourite clothes

Whats your favourite item of clothing PS has bought out?

Is there an item you would love to see??

mine is hair decorations..like the slides and hairbands...Rosie never leaves the house without her hair done..so would love more choice in them

Kasi always used to wear hats ..until his hair grew !! now its glasses ,..he just doesn't look right without them ..maybe cos I wear them myself and he is emphasising ! LaughingLaughing

Guest Guest

The yellow hoodie is the best thing that ever happened to Rocky!
congratulations

I love this thread!!!! my favourite is the heart hairband and the chinese red bloom dress!!!!!!!!

I would love to see all star!!!!!! and more tees and hoodies and jackets and pullovers!!!!!

my favourite ps clothes item is elegant gown , i think my pet suits it she looks adorable with it on lol Smile

i would like to see some ripped flowing jeans and a pink hoodie with little hearts all over it

I almost love every clothes. I would like to see more wig and skirt in PS! congratulations

I love the hairbands most... maybe because I always wear them in real life too!!

I'd like to see more accessories like necklaces, bracelets....

Woofy also likes the Fortune Teller Jewelry and The Queen Dress from Snow White Mystery Eggs.

Paige I so totally agree with you a pink Hoodie!!!!!!!!!

Chiaterra hairbands!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see more clothes!!!!! and accessories and maybe more bags!!!!!

i really :lovebox: this  wig_ti10.jpg wig. i like all the hair but i think this one is my new favorite now. it's so cute!

I would like to see purses...not clutches, but ones you can swing over your shoulder..that would be cute cause the noir handbags are not functional Sad

It would be cool if they had mp3 devices too. With little headphones connected to it.

Shamrock just wouldn't be Shamrock without her blonde hair.... I love the curly one and the retro one ^_^

That is too cute.

I forgot to add that my choir is doing a Shakespearian style concert next year, so I am going to make myself an Elizabethian style dress. I want to make the one Tiddly Winks is wearing up there. I found a pattern that was similar...but it's going to be a huge challenge, but I can do it....I think.

I love the Pink Jalisco dress (my lovely friend Frannie just sent me it !!) and the Pink Boheman top.

I like the idea of a pink hoodie, but would also like to see some long flared jeans and a brown wig cut in a bob would be cute too :-)

i love bluebell dress(unfortunately dont have it )
and party girl dress (i loooooooooooooooooooooooove it) love with 1st sight

I would so love to see more Victorian style clothes. Maybe even a My Fair Lady theme with some of the dresses Audrey Hepburn wore in the film. That black and white outfit makes me swoon. I want one for Tiddly Winks someday, complete with sideways hat. congratulations

most of the things i'm wearing now... CROW WINGED BOOTS!!!!! SKELETON SHIRT!!!!!! The rock jean and the black ribbon on my right hand (as you look at her)...

The Lion dance outfit, the nutcracker costume(White trousers, scarlet tunic, drummer hat and gold bracelets), chef costume and cave shirt!

I want this clothes! Green sweater vest with kakhi cargo pants.

I am constantly changing my pet's outfit cus I just love so many different things.

If I had to pick my favorite item of clothing though.... oh man tough call. I have one, but I have not been able to make a really good outfit around it... the sleepy cat hat. It's so cute!

i like the cool short jacket....

maybe i would like to see...items with parody brand names on them..? Laughing

Shinigami's favourite clothes is... her...pink prom dress and the pure blue wedding gown...(maybe the purepink wedding gown as well but..)
She would like to see more ANIME items =Dmaybe trees that grows edible anime doll...or trees that grows onigiri.... or even an onigiri hat XD or perhaps cosplay items like Katekyo Hitman Reborn's dying will flame hat.. or perhaps Hibari's Namimori High Uniform... etc. etc. ANIME RULES! XD