Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Free Playfish Cash

Well as many people know, you can easyly get free Playfish cash legitimately using the "TrialPay" service in Pet Society, if you do not know this then read on and also if you have tried before but there are no offers in your country keep reading for a clever trick to solve this problem and get yourself some free Cash Coins!

1. Click on the ATM machine
 atm10.png
2. Click the 3rd options “Earn Free Coins Using Trial Pay”
 earn10.jpg
3. Choose the 1st option “10 playfish cash by completing a survey”
 10fors10.jpg
4. Tick “I agree to Terms of Service”
5. Then click the banner below it that says “Earn free coins…”
 earn210.jpg
6- Choose an offer:
 offers10.jpg
7- Complete it & you will receive 10 cash points

Now many people report that in selected countries the TrialPay offers are not available, there is away around this by downloading this program: http://hotspotshield.com/ . This program should help with that issue and allow you to also get some free Cash Coins!

wonder if i change where i live will i be able to do it....

nah, it's based on IP....

edit: stupid me, didn't see the hotspot shield thingie congratulations

question: can we complete more than one offer, and get more cc?

let me just uninstall the hotspot shield, because IE is going crazy with ads since i installed it Sad

i just had to download some thingie (i went with ''free'', and there was only one option) and i got 23cc, but i had to translate everything, because it was in german... Ashamed

i have to find some other shield thingie, when i installed this one, i had a big ad on the top of every page and when i click on something, it redirects me to some advertising site... Mad

you have something, i think it's called trial pay...
when the window pops out, you have ''free'' offers..
there was only one for me, and i got 23cc for it
buuuut, already spent all of them... (i'm a fast spender, am i?)

Oh! I'm doing the same offer as you...the one in german..having some trouble with it..it tells you to pick a form of payment...

It says "Free registration", why do I have to enter bank / credit card information?" Our free trial offers you the possibility to let yourself be convinced by our service. If you should not enjoy UseNeXT for any reason, you can easily end your membership within the trial period by simply clicking on "Cancellation" in your member area.

If you decide to keep on using our service when the free trial period has ended, you can do so without any interruption whatsoever. To offer you this kind of service, your payment information has to be provided, even for the free trail. Of course, your bank account / credit card will only be charged if you decide to stay a UseNeXT customer after the free trial is over.

It won't let me go without entering the information.

i just entered my e-mail and ticked the box...
you sure you can't that way?

It doesn't work..

but I just recieved a email from them with login details to the members part of their website..do I need to login there?

yes, the download started automaticly.... then i went to pet soceity and clicked the ''i completed this offer'' (smn like that) button....
then, 23cc were added...

no luck with them too!!!!!!!!!!!tweet u r so lucky 23 cc O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't remember that....

there was just one green sentence, that said something like, ''completed offer''
i clicked it and got them...

esperia wrote:
no luck with them too!!!!!!!!!!!tweet u r so lucky 23 cc O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know! i can't believe it either!
but i already spent them Ashamed bought a mystery gift, a vfish biscuit and an elephant (for my best friend Smile)
so i'm back to 0 again congratulations

@mango i'm sorry it doesn't work for you... Sad
if i get any more, i'll send you a special gift

Got a email from that thing, and they want me to pay a dollar -_-

Don't think I'm going to do that.

mark it as spam... uh-oh... i think i gave them my real e-mail (not the one that i use for FB and stuff, where i have 10000 unread)
i hope they don't send me e-mails for that all the time...

might be a good idea to remove it from your pc when you have finished using it and mark and emails you get from them as spam.

Good way of getting cc's though lol x

I don't think I'll do that Sad

hmm..I wish pet society will give free playfish cash coins when our pet level goes up Smile
To give chance to those who donot have cash like me who wants to buy some items in the cash shop Sad

but problem is what if they lvl hack a new account and that account have 47 cc's they will buy what they want and just gift it to there primary account......

Guest Guest

I know this trick is vrey good congratulations

i went on the same offer as tweet and mangoberri , but i cant do it .. it says that you HAVE to enter your credit card number and details and you have to pay 1/3 dollars... i dont think so lol!

I used this all the time, but it's changed now. At least on my account. There aren't many free surveys anymore. They want me to buy something. So disappointing!

Guest Guest
i remember trying for these and yeah. all failed. either i'm "not legible" for the surveys, or that, i gotta give credit card number. very annoying. :/

and this is the only 1 i have on my profile and i cant do it

I already downloaded the hotspot thing and the option didn't show up!!