Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

past room of the week entries 3 themes

should i enter now and be sorry later because i want to change something? *bites lip*

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i just saw your room posted on FB Smile its brilliant hun x

thanks you so much hun=)i will visit your room soon;-)

Fashionista wrote:
a little :off_topic: but i love your avatar Gaia!

hehe thanks hun, the minute i saw the item i knew Lin Yao would be flying to outer space lol

I'm a bit stupid I sold my telephone box back to the store for coins like 10 minutes before I made it Sad

Chubbs is not here for the prizes and he just could not decide which theme to enter so he is just going to show off his rooms for each theme........Now if the judges could change the rules and allow one picture per person per theme.......

Alien Invasion:

Priates Cove:

Home in the City:

I have a little story with my room congratulations

Kiev just move to an house in the city! He lives in an house number 4. He ask the newspaper boy to gives him newspaper every morning and he ask the milkman to gives him 2 bottles of milk everyday.
He uses the bicycle to go to the park. And sometimes he have a brunch in the cafe nearby. Smile

P.S.
Sorry for my horrible grammar Ashamed

I thought I would be the first to try for a room in the city congratulations Such beautiful entries so far, and with three different themes such a hard comp this week!

yawo_s11.jpg

Im sorry hun, but you must have 20+ posts before you can enter any comp in PSFC.

Gaia - Admin Smile

awe ok i see
i didnt realize it was posted in someone else s
Sorry to bother you Smile

So SORRY didn't see that - SORRY..............................

Can i PLEASE try again then..........

Gismo had too much rum....

Zoonie's favourite role to play is pirate, infact he's Cap'n Gismo's First Mate Laughing

Both the Cap'n and Zoonie has sailed over to the mainland to search out a well stocked Tavern for an evening's raucous entertainment...meanwhile back at the Cove, woe betide anyone who approaches the hidden haul!

WOW...everyone has an eye for decorating...I love the space themes and Zoonie your pirate one is awesome! THANKS FOR sharing! :iagree:

HOME IN THE CITY
there's a cafe near my house..
ps: hope i will win..because, i'll not online for 4days next week, so i hope all new items label tws from this competition..

hahaha Smile
this is it: