Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Haiti poster

I know there are a lot of you wondering when you are going to receive your Haiti poster in PS...
I have seen this in TOF and thought you would all like to know the update congratulations

I know you are all eager to get yours, but you will not get it before next week, so hold on for a while longer! :-)

We were just a bit overzealous when mentioning that one this early! At least you know you have something to look forward to!

i can't wait for it! i want to put it in my visiting room, instead of the ice skater (but it think i removed it aleady lol)

i though that only those who bought (i mean really bought, spent their cc, not traded for it!) got the posters
i got the bear, but through a trade

i was scared i won' get the poster, because i saw the picture, and i sooo love it i won't take it off of my wall for a looong time congratulations

I bought one and was gifted one. So, I am really happy about this, and I know the money went for a good cause and for a lot of very brave people.

wrote:
To say thank you for all of your amazing donations, which Mercy Corps are putting to work in Haiti, you should all receive your very own Haiti Poster!

Looks like were getting a hati poster! i got the quote from another site

I can't wait tomorrow Smile the week will be unreal Smile)

As you know, Haiti was devastated recently by massive earthquakes that struck the region in January. Many of you helped out and donated through our Mercy Corps page and / or by purchasing a Help for Haiti Plushie in game. To say thank you for all of your amazing donations, which Mercy Corps are putting to work in Haiti, you should all receive your very own Haiti Poster!

going to merge this with the thread alrady open on this topic congratulations