Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

What do you think of the new items?

I just love them! Although I'm curious if the new cash shop tree, and gardening companion do anything... and if they do then what? I've already decorated my living room with some of the new oak tree items! Just beautiful! What do you think?

i love them but i havent decorated becoz im really suppose to go study but instead i OPEn my PS the first thing i did after waking up!hahaha

lol I just finished supper so I had time to decorate before the kids had a bath lol.

What is with the lovely bed being a clearance item?? It just came out a couple weeks ago Sad

i like everything. i thought the hidenni egg thing storer; when u drag the egg to it it will explode on like with the toy eggs from the mystery shop... too bad1

I'm realizing that I really need the faeries cause I have no holes to plant the flowers in. dang.

I've also noticed how sneaky they are. They give you more coins for visits, then jack up the prices of TWS items and give you a bomb of items you want to buy in one week. All that clearance stuff!

Which also means, that I'm noticing how I need more friends to get more money I only have 107...

I'm not fond of the new St. Patrick clothes, I prefer last years better. This years looks like it was made of foil.

I would like to have seen a shamrock doll or something, rather than a teddy like any other occasion PS celebrates.

this year's st. patrick's items are something like... 3D-ish version of the last years..
look at the od leppy doll, and the new one..?
i think you got my point Smile

i looove the new red wig

and i0m really curious what do the gardenin friend thing and the cash shop tree do congratulations
we'll just wait to find out ^^

theyy don't do anything special?
not worth it... giggling flower and sparkling tree.. -.-
have they gone mad? they are starting to charge 10-15 cc for sparkling stuff! (emerald wallpaper and the tree thing)

Mango sweetie, I'm growing 4 shamrock flowers that will be done by around 6ish our time I'll send two to you congratulations

I'm worried about buying some cash shop items as it seems like better things are replacing them... I've only bought cash coins twice (can't really afford much at the time being) and they've replaced the kitchen items with better non cash items... the shoes aren't really needed anymore as you visit friends almost as fast now or the nanny bot batteries why do we need nanny bots anymore when you can only get extra coins from washing pets lol... Some things are awesome like I wish I could buy the new jungle scene in the cash shop and that cute jaguar plushie.. There are some things that can't get better I suppose...

it happens to me everytime that i love them when i see them in the spoilers section, but when they are released they are so many and cant decorate who i wiould like... does that happens to anybody else?

BTW what is the new cash tree all about? im so curious too

I have the tree and it just has fireflies or something.....

I want to return it lol

I want to redecorate again,but going to force myself to keep this room like this for a day or two.

i do the same too lol... right now i used all the oak tree items.... perhaps ill by the tree in a while... just for the pleasure or completing my colection... but not really thrilled about it

I had 25,000 and bought everything to 0 and I am collecting more money. For me it is a litttle too many items.

I think 800 coins for a shamrock flower is totally overpriced. Sad

Otherwise the stuff is cute. I bought the TWS items, but the rest I will buy later.

me too i will buy only tws items and some of luxury that are on sales Sad!!!!!all r so expensive!!!!!
btw i hate clothes they r

I want buy the Emerald stuff TWS in Furnitur Store. I have to have a bigger room for them.

i dont like that all the shamrock (emerald) is TWS they are so expensive this time, and os many of them... its gonna be a hard week.... BTW 800 coins for a seed that is just insane....
so lets all work very very hard this week and hope we get everything before it leaves

In 7 days I will open Woofy's Flower Shop and I will sell full grown Shamrock seeds for a 2x Cheap Price.

Tromo3 wrote:
In 7 days I will open Woofy's Flower Shop and I will sell full grown Shamrock seeds for a 2x Cheap Price.

that is good news.. but how are you gonna do that? i mean what do you gain?

I may gain some rare flowers from payment. But I want to help others.

oh well that is a good thought... good for you i'll be sure to buy from you

Maybe I i will open it earlier, if I get lucky in Lottery.

I really want to buy Great Oak Tree ( Turn Tree to Bonsai ) But , is that items can only turn 1 tree to 1 Bonsai ? Or that could turn the tree for several times ? thank you ^^~

Great Oak Tree is just a decoration. Tu turn your tree in Bonsai you pull a tree from garden and choose Make Bonsai.

and it cost 7 cc's... that isnt right... that price should be regular coin

Fálcor wrote:

I tottaly agree with you! I hate when playfish puts something in CC that isn't for donations. MadMadMadMadMadMadMad

Tromo3 wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

I tottaly agree with you! I hate when playfish puts something in CC that isn't for donations. MadMadMadMadMadMadMad

so true...

I love plants and plastic plants decorations. I just have to wait when I go to a country with a Playffish gift card.

P.S Does Canada have a Playfish gift card?

i dont know... but probably.... maybe Lea or Mr. Mayor can tell you.. why dont you PM them

I loved the magic forest wallpaper
I was expecting the book of fishing but I guess it will be released later

The item is nice
but I don't think i will buy all

really want to start a 99 clover Laughing

and I wish The harp is interactive Sad