Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

The Storypet Competition! Winners announced!

Tiddly Winks proudly Presents

The Storypet Tour!

Based on an idea by her mummy's favorite singer (Chris de Burgh), Tiddly Winks has decided that she is going to give away several of her extra plushies.

The prizes up for grabs include:

Moon Rabbit Doll
Deer Plushie - won by xPink.Pixel.Princessx
Mounted Police Doll - won by Smut
Cheshire Cat Plushie
Witch Doll
Napoleon Bear

The grand prize is:
A current World Willdlife Federation Plushie of the winner's choosing!

Here's all you have to do to enter.

Write a fun story about your pet and one of the various themes that have come out in the game during the past few months (Oz, Wonderland, Stone Age, Fairy Tales, Groovy Night Fever and so on). You can include other pets in the story and you can write it as long as you'd like. Please no two sentence entries and do use pictures to move the story along. The more thought that goes into your entry, the more inclined Tiddly Winks will feel about awarding you a prize.

If you have problems with the language, please do not fret, as there are others around who can help you. Any questions, please ask.

Please keep all entries within the rules of the forum. All rules for contests apply here as well. That is, by the time judging starts, entrants must have 20 postings and be active PSFC members.

Entries must be posted by Monday, March 29 at 12 noon GMT.

me too!
i might choose... little red riding hood? (we can choose it? right?)
i didn't quite understand the thing with the pictures Ashamed
can the whole story be in picture? (i mean, combine the text and the pictures in paint or something? lol)

Title: Cafe Mix-Up

Isabella was just waking up from a sleep. "Hum, good morning!" she said and finally stretched and went to her cafe.

She was hoping for tips and bigger payments, but the worst was to come. Her Strawberry Shortcake was missing! "Oh my goodness!". she exclamied, "Better look for it!"

She searched EVERYWHERE and in her friends' house. She found a helpful friend but he was too busy as the petlings ate everyting.

Isabella was at the point of giving up when a squirrel appeared and said, "My dear, losing something? Then buy a mystery box and then check on the cakes."
She did as was told.

When she came back, the squirrel was gone, but here cake was back. "Woohoo! But where is Mr. Squirrel?" she said. After tending her cafe and costumers she put some nuts on the floor. "Just in case", she said and went to watch Wipeout. Smile

Cute story, but do make sure you have at least 20 postings by the time I start judging. Smile I will need lots more entries before that starts, though.

Thanks for entering.

i want to enter but i dont understand a little thing. why do you say "Write a fun story about your pet and one of the various themes that have come out in the game during the past few months"... does that means that we have to write 2 stories? or only one?
Ashamed

RockerzGirl wrote:
1 story about ur pet involved in one of the past themes.

i thing i will try but it can not be today because i need to go out now but i hope i got time tomorrow to make a try to this and hope it is not to late tomorrow

please don't end this yet Ms.Tiddly >.< I wanted to join! but I am too busy with exams and projects this week T_T

I have left some of the story out because even tho i have taken some out, its still really long HAHA!.
Sorry about the lenght of it =).I get carried away!.

Princess was tired from a long day of learning. Dianh sat quietly on her lap and they both closed their eyes.

Suddenly Princesss heard a rustling sound. She quickly opened her eyes to find a rabbit appear from the bushes. This was no ordinary rabbit. He was white with big long ears and he was wearing a waist coat and holding a watch in his hand.

Oh Mr Rabbit, Princess yelled from the top of her voice. But the rabbit didn’t seem to hear her. She yelled again. Oh Mr Rabbit. The rabbit stopped in his tracks, took one look at princess and scurried off. Princess followed the rabbit through the forest, to a big tall tree.Mr Rabbit, Please wait up.Princess was really curious to find out where the rabbit was off to in such a hurry. The rabbit then spoke in a really deep voice…No No No, Im late! Im late…For a really important date, No time to say hello, GOODBYE, Im late! Im late! Im late!
I wonder what hes late for thought Princess.She yelled for the last time.Oh Mr rabbit please… But before Princess could finish her sentence the rabbit spoke again. No No No, Im overdue, im nearly in a stew. No time to say goodbye,HELLO, Im late! Im late! Im late! And he vanished down a hole in the tall tree.

Princess knew she shouldnt follow the rabbit down the hole but she grew to curious.
She peered down the hole and slipped…Goodbye Dinah. Goodbyeeee!.

As Princess fell deeper and deeper into the hole, She saw lamps, Book cases and cages of birds wizzing past her. A rocking chair emerged beneath her so she sat and waited until she came to a stop.
What if I was to fall right through the centre of the earth, and come out where people walk upside down, Princess muttered to herself. But that would be silly, No one could possibly! And she came to a hult. She looked around to find everything upside down. OH there!...She had spotted the white rabbit running throught a small door at the other side of the room. She climbed down and ran after him.

When she came to the door she reached for the handle and gave it a turn.

AHHHH squeeled the door.Princess jumped back in horror.Oh im extreamly sorry said Princess.I need to get throught. Im following the white rabbit. But your to big cried the door. Here, Drink this. A small bottle appeared in Princess’s hand. She read the label ‘Drink Me’ it said.
Oh alrite Princess said and she drank a few sips from the bottle.
POOF! She was as small as small could be. Oh my said princess..Im the right size. May I pass.
The door trembled…Its no use…Im locked! OH NO! screamed princess...But of corse..youve got the key….Princess shook her head…What key?
Now don’t tell me you’ve left it up there. A table appeared infront of her with a key. AGHH screamed princess. Try the box said the door. A tiny brown box appeared beneath princess’s legs. She opened it to find some food ’Eat Me’ the food said. Oh alright..But im not sure what use this is going to do….POOF. Princess grew 2 times bigger then her usual height. She felt a trickle run down her face…Now! I shall never get home she cried. Hey! you up there, Stop crying the door yelled. Oh Look! The bottle! Princess quickly grabbed the bottle and drank from it. Poof! She was really tiny again and found herself fall into the bottle she was just dinking from….Glug Glug…The door swallowed her up and she want through the door to another place.

Ohhhh! A sailor’s life is the life for me. How I love to sail on the pounding see…And I never, never, never know a thing about the weather, because the weather never ever knew a thing about me! A dodo song in the far distance. Oh Mr dodo. Can you help me? The dodo never heard princess and sailed off into the distance. She saw some lobster swim off…Oh Lobster can you please help me? They didn’t hear her either. A large wave swept out of the bottle and onto the shore.
She walked throught the woods and in the corner of her eye. Caught glimpse of the rabbit.Mr rabbit, Please wait up!. It was no use…The rabbit scurried off ever further into the woods.
Oh dear, Now which way did he go…
She turned around to find to strainge men staring at her. Tweedle-Tiddly and tweedle-mayor. What strainge men they where. They dances. Sang and told her a story about the ‘curious oysters’. Oh such a sad story, princess cried while wiping her face with her dress. I must get along. I need to find that rabbit.
She plodded on and came to a sign.
’Mad hatters teaparty’the sign read. Ill check there for the rabbit.
she came to a gate and saw a rabbit dressed in weird clothes and a man. They where singing around a table.

A verry happy unbirthday to me, To you!.This must be a party she said in excitement.Maby they have seen the white rabbit. She opend the gate and slightly walked in. Oh excuse me, You didn’t happen to see the white rabbit did you?. Come sit down and have a cup of tea said the man. He must be the mad hatter, Princess throught to herself. How many sugars, yelled the rabbit.
Oh I cant stay for long, Im looking for the whiter rabbit princess whisperd. Ahh, You MUST stay for a cup of tea. Today is our unbirhtday you know. Oh todays my unbirthday too Princess yelled. IT IS! Said the mad hatter. Well Then. A verry happy unbirthday to you. They sang and danced around the table.

Im awfully sorry but I must go now, Princess said sadly. And walked off throught the gate back to the path she was following.

Now where do I go Princess throght.

lalalala….She looked up to find a purple stiped Cheshire cat peering down at her. Some people go this way….and some people go that way…but all ways are the queens way! But I prefere the shortcut.He tugged on a brance of the tree and a door opend. Thank you so much shouted princess. Goodbye!.
She went throught the door to find she was in a maze.
Were painting the roses red, Were painting the roses red!. She followed the maze around to find 4 playing cards with faces, Hands and legs. They where painting the white roses red. How strainge Princess said. The cards turned around. ‘Well don’t just stand there. Help us’ said one card. She didn’t want to be rude so she started painting the roses aswell And sang the song.
Were painting the roses red…..She heard a horn in the distance. Oh no! the queennn! The cards yelled.

The queen was dresses all in red and had a large round crown on her matted black hair. Someone getting the role for this…You Are! She pointed at the cards..OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. The cards were lead off.
Princess tried reasoning with the queen but she just wanted to play croquet.
The Cheshire cat appeared on the queens back. NO! princess yelled as he put the flamingos beak beneath the queens skirt.
BANG! The queen fell….
A small man came out from beneath the trees. Excuse me your majesty, Couldn’t she have just alittle trial,Please.It was the king!

Very well then said the queen and she marhced Princess off to a room full of chairs and strainge animals.

The trial went on. The mad hatter and the rabbit where called up to give their staitment.
The dury quickly scribbles on a chalkboard.

The queen then yelled. Off with her head!. Princess then felt the food she had put in her pocket from before and put it in her mouth….POOF! she grew 4 times as tall as she was.
The little man yelled madly while the card guards vigerously pricked at her feet with their spears.

Im not scared of you Your majesty. She grew smalled and smaller and smaller until she was really small. Now…what where you saying my child! Get her the queen ordered. Princess squeezed her eyes really tight and heard the sound of her mother calling.

i want to ask something... do we have to use a "standard" theme from ps or can we just use ps items to our liking? Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
oh! and also... how big can our entry be? Ashamed

Lol..well have you seen mine =P. I hope it can be that big because i spent ages doing it lol.it would have been bigger but i had to take some out because it was just rediculously to big.

From what i understand you can only use one theme. for example i used Alice in wonderland theme all the way through.

There are many other themes that you can use tho .

thank you!!!! hm... so it's ok if i use a magic theme? Ashamed that could work in sooooooooooo many ways!!!

i realy dont hope i hvae doing it wrong because i thig it was hard to those a tema so i just writ a history with some of the intims from the last week in hope its not wrong to do this so

when i can use the history i have writh i will try to post it tomorrow

Once upon a time a little pet named smut, she woke up early in the morning every day because there was a lot to do every day. She always eat breakfast in the kitchen before she ran out to visit her friends and play with them, she and some of her friend was girl guides and loved to help other pets when they could.
Today smut and her friends are going to a girl guides meeting and this day they was meeting in the tree house in smuts garden

so smut have been cleaning the tree house before her friends came. Around 8 AM the first friend knocks on the door and few minutes later they all are there and the meeting starts. They all have a lot of ideas to stuff they can do doing the day but as it is soon Easter they decides that they will go to the friend street and hang Easter egg in the trees so they take a basket and a lot of egg

and walk out to the friend street and starts to hang all the Easter egg in the trees but when they were finished, it was so beautiful but now smut and her friends are hungry so they walk home to smut again were she, already in the morning, have made sandwiches

so now she walk out to the kitchen and finds all the sandwiches and serves It to her friends. All the friends say the sandwiches taste very good and while they are eating

they talk about what they will do in the afternoon.. They decide that they will go to town to see if someone needs help. So when they had cleaned up after lunch they went out again. First they walk around in the park and here they find a lost pet.

They talk with the little pet and follow him home and after that they walk out again. This time they walk around in the town and there they see an old lady who needs help so they walk over the street

and offer to help her. She is happy they will help her so they follow the old lady across the street and says goodbye again. Now smut and her friends are thirsty so they find a café and go in.

here they see an old lady serve and they talk about helping her and she asks if they can help me one hour so I can go to the stylist then I will never forget how sweet you are, so smut and her friends say sure we will love to help you just go to the stylist and come back later. So the old lady goes and smut and her friends starts to serve for all the other pets in the café.

Around one hour later the old lady comes back and she is so surprised to see all the happy pets in her café. There have never been so many pets at the same time in the café.

She ask smut and her friends to come back again tomorrow and they say sure we will love to come and help you again and so she gives them a cold limonite and after that they walk home again and smut takes a bath before sleeping time

and before she sleeps she thinks at the day and is so happy and one minute later she sleeps and dream sweets dream

Tiddly Winks wrote:
awww, what a cute story, thank you Smut for your entry, Smile

thanks and you welcome i try the best i can and ask my sister for at littel help to some of the word and have writh on it the hole weekend so i thing i can not do it better lol

you did a very good job, smut, I would not worry. Smile I hope that more people will enter.

Bump for more entries...there is still time.

When I saw this competition tonight I just had to enter my story too!! I hope you all really enjoyed my story as I had a lot of fun writing it. I apologize for any sloppy grammer, or any other mistakes! I just love the stories Pink Pixel Princess, and Smut congratulations Very cute!! Yvette, I just love your idea for this really fun competition! I hope you don't mind me using Tiddly Winks in my story!

pic110.jpg
Once upon a time, there was a little pet who lived in pet society. This special pet was named Yawo and she loved to play in her tree house and garden. One day while playing in her garden Yawo lost her first tooth! She was so excited that she put the tooth into a glass of water and waited patiently for bedtime to arrive!
 pic210.jpg
In the middle of the night while Yawo was sleeping, Easter Bunny Tiddly Winks went into Yawo's bedroom to collect the tooth for the tooth fairy. Suddenly Yawo woke up and spotted Tiddly Winks! "Easter Bunny Tiddly Winks!" Yawo said while rubbing her tired eyes."Why are you in my bedroom taking my tooth?". "I am here to collect your tooth and bring it to the tooth fairy" said Tiddly. "would you like me to take you to see why little pets loose their teeth?". "Oh Yes!! I would love to go" Yawo said as she jumped up and down.
 pic310.jpg
So Yawo followed Tiddly to her fairytale transporter in Tiddly Winks's laboratory. As Tiddly Winks is a part time fairy tale character she needs a way to travel between the two lands. Yawo walked up to the transporter, stepped in and suddenly....
 pic410.jpg
Yawo was being transported to the magical land of the tooth fairies.
 pic510.jpg
Tiddly Winks was right behind Yawo and arrived very shortly to see Yawo looking around in complete fasination. "This is Yawo" Tiddly Winks said to the tooth fairy. She would like to know why you need to collect little pet's teeth. " Do you see that wonderful pink Tree Yawo?" said the tooth fairy "It grows magical chocolate eggs that the Easter Bunny Tiddly winks hides every easter. She helps me to collect the teeth and I help (along with the other tooth fairies) to provide the magical faire dust that helps to grow the tooth seed into these beautiful trees".
Wow!" said Yawo. "I cannot wait to loose more teeth!"

The next morning Yawo woke up, wondering if it was all a dream. Suddenly she saw the suprise home grown chocolate egg that Tiddly left behind. "It was real! It really happened" Yawo said as she quickly ran to tell all her pet society friends about what happened after she lost her very first tooth.

What a Cute story Yawo
I love it

Also love other contestant entry
just love to read your story

Only a few hours remaining before this contest is closed and I begin deliberating the winners.

Just a note, every story entry gets something from me for the effort of writing.

Oh darn i would have entered this but don't have long enough! Next time i will definitely stick an entry in! x Good luck everyone x

There will be other story competitions, not to worry. Smile

This one is now closed. I will be reading the entries again and deciding the winners.

Please note, if you are the big winner, I have to wait for my money to get transferred before I send the prize, but you will get it.

It was a hard decision, because everyone's stories were so good, and very creatively done.

The big winner is:

Myladyyawo. Please let me know which WWF animal you would like, and I will send it to you as soon as I have the coins purchased.

Everyone else who entered, fear not, you will get a consolation prize from me for your wonderful efforts, which is listed in the first post. Since there is only one of each available please list your top two favorites and I will get those FRs out and the prizes distributed. Myladyyawo, that includes you. Smile

Thanks everyone for entering and do look for more writing contests from yours truly. Smile

Oh my goodness!!! I won!! Thank you so much Yvette!! It was really fun to write Smile I look forward to more writing competitions from you sweetie, and I look forward to reading more stories from other members!

Don't forget to make a note of your participation prize. Smile

There are the following plushies for each of you writers to choose from:

Moon Rabbit Doll
Deer Plushie
Mounted Police Doll
Cheshire Cat Plushie
Witch Doll
Napoleon Bear

Deer Plushie has been sent to Princess' house.

Rockers Girl, Smut and Myladyyawo, please let me know which prize you select. The deer is the only one that is no longer available. Smile

Thank you all for participating.

congrats to the winner

and i thing i realy will like to have

Mounted Police Doll