Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Change to all emoticons

Over the next 24 hours or so I am going to be changing majority of the emoticons.
Unfotunately this will mean that some codes will become invalid or will have a different emoticon to when you added it to your post

I'm sure it wont take you long to get used to the new ones...and I really hope you like them all congratulations

Once I have added all the emoticons I will let you know , so if there is a particular emoticon you want then you can let me know so I can add it for you....but please wait until I say I have finished....it might take me a while to change 150 emoticons Ashamed

just please leave the valentine's and the
they are our favourites

I love using emoticons
:flirt:
Thanks, day by day I realize I came to a wondeful, active community

I will keep a screaming emoticon in but it might not be exactly the same...Also I will leave a few of the valentines ones, but the rest will be removed to make room for the next themed emoticons (april fools day and then easter)

We only have room for a certain amount so cant keep them all

Instead of it might be or as I said though give me chance to add them please congratulations

I think it's nice to refresh the emoticons now and then.

I use the laughing, eye rolling and hugging ones quite a lot, and I think they
help express how you feel when words don't always give the full, or accurate, meaning.

Zoonie wrote:
I think it's nice to refresh the emoticons now and then.

I use the laughing, eye rolling and hugging ones quite a lot, and I think they
help express how you feel when words don't always give the full, or accurate, meaning.

i just ate some cookies, and now i really feel like hugging Laughing

hmm... i like the idea... just don't make them all veeeery big as it would be difficult for us while reading... Ashamed

Can't wait to see them, although I really love the Laughing emoticon, lol Sad

all the emoticons will be the same size...

I will try and find emotions to replace all the ones you have mentioned..and make them as similar as possible, but I wont be keeping the ones we have now as they are too small compared to the new ones

guys I have asked you to give me chance to add the emoticons first.

If I add a panda then what about all the other animals members are going to want? I'm sure that there are loads of favourite animals here...and we really are limited on space...I will see how much room is left after the change over.
I really want to get all the differnt emotions covered first as well as the emoticons most commonly used around the site

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
can we have a bunny Smile

I'm not sure how much space we will have hun..as I was trying to say in my last post, if I add these then I know I am going to be inundated with requests for other animals...and in all honesty once the novelty of them has worn off I'm not sure how often they will be used Ashamed

Sorry hun, I will try my best to make sure the emoticons cover all the bases Ashamed

lea75 wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
can we have a bunny Smile

I'm not sure how much space we will have hun..as I was trying to say in my last post, if I add these then I know I am going to be inundated with requests for other animals...and in all honesty once the novelty of them has worn off I'm not sure how often they will be used Ashamed

Sorry hun, I will try my best to make sure the emoticons cover all the bases Ashamed

I am being more playful than serious,doll

the black cat is my favorite.I am a crazy old cat lady at heart.Keep it there and I will be a happy old cat lady :blackcat:

hehe! sorry if we seemed a little demanding! Ashamed whatever you decide will be good without a dough! congratulations

again... sorry Ashamed

hee hee, i like most of the icons we have right now, the're pretty cute

I'm really sorry I havent had chance to change the emoticons yet...I have been so busy with the PSFC celebrations as well everything in real life...I promise to do them as soon as possible x

i will miss out emoticons... these are so nice!
and i'm kinda used to them... even when i'm not on this forum, i type the shortcuts to them Laughing
my friend was wuite confused when i typed

Code:
 :shout:
out in a FB comment Laughing

I've started to add some...just really hope you like them Ashamed

I know it might take a while to get used to them, but I hoep you are going to love them all as much as I do congratulations

shout's gone!!

not for long!  4939810.gif

yes, i actually saved him to my computer so i could use it when you change them

<---- haha, this one's my new favourite congratulations

<---whats with the grey thing?

:O There;s this grey thing when you scroll through the emoticons, but none when you post..weird.

sorry Mango,
I've changed that one..dont know why it didnt work Sad

wow.. i just noticed.. i was going to make a new thread about the new emotions Laughing

i love them, bigger and more details Smile

lea75 wrote:
one for PS maintenance days

why does it always rain on me..... hahahaha love it

I will add the rest tomorrow I'm off to bed now

night xx

Guest Guest
I really like the expressive emotes for the new ones, like the annoyed ones and the yelling and the ones we didn't have already. congratulations

though i must admit i sorta like the Old "lol" and ": D" a tad better then the new. idk why. i think it was the speed of it, and the the old versions of those seemed more expressive and excited in a way.

hope no one's offended. Sad

Yay, this one is still here. And teddy bear is there. Course, Lisa isn't finished yet. But, I guess I can get used to the new ones. Thankfully I got rid of incredimail when I changed my computer, otherwise I could get sick of them. Laughing

the dancing one will be changed..but I have 2 to go in its place....the teddy bear is staying though x

I want to try and get emoticons to fit every situation...and really want to make them all the same size...rather then having some small and some big as we did have

After I have added them all, i will also add the Easter emoticons

That's fine. Smile Thanks Lisa. My favorite of the lot is the teddy, so thank you so much for keeping him around. Smile

I don't really like the big emoticons. I like the small ones. But it's not a deal-breaker for me—PSFC is fabulous and you guys all work so hard to keep it going and keep us happy! congratulations

I do miss :chaplin: though. I like my little hat-tipping guy.

I know they will take a while to get used to...I think its the same with all changes

I have tried to find another hat one for you...but the only one I found wont work Sad

I will keep looking for you though

more emoticons being added...dont forget to have a look

i thought i wasnt gonna like the new changes, but now, everytime i post, i try to use one of the new emotions and i dont even look through the old ones Laughing
im getting to love them so much

this is my favorite

I did change the lol one as I think this one is more expresive...but have left the other one as well so you now have a choice of
Laughing

haha, saw this one now Laughing
it is really describing me right now Laughing

should i put it in my avie? congratulations
(btw, loving the new lol Laughing )