Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

PS Update 18th March...new mystery items & free gifts

Hey Pet Society fans! *thud* *thud* *thud*
Can you hear that? It’s the sound of the Easter Bunny hopping around the village, and no, it’s not Hideeni! Easter Bunny has hidden some decorative eggs to display in your home in the trees in Friend Street, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now and head outside and take a look around!

eggs10.jpg

Holidays are always a good time to share with your loved ones, so this week you can send some new gifts to your friends for free, by clicking on the Free Gifts icon on the left hand side of the screen! Whether you want to send a cute Plushie, or an Egg to celebrate the season, we are sure you’re friends will love the gifts!

free_g10.jpg

“?” may not be the first pet you think of at Easter, but when Sirius hopped into the Mystery Store earlier, he had a surprise for her, not only are the new mysterious items perfect for the season, but there’s a new duck! Sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to start searching for these mysterious items, those labelled Holiday Special (HS) are in boxes for a limited time only, so find them while you can!

myster10.jpg

wow ...we can send gifts like in Petville/farmville ....nice congratulations

just checked though and they can't be either gifted or sold Mad

ive got the green and pink ones so far Smile are you still in maintaince lucky
Just spotted a glitch on mine, when i kiss on visits its dances lol, goin g to check what the rest do as i go through some visits

i have 3 of each egg.......i sent some gifts to some of you people but i will send you some latter now i will go on my another profile to send one gift to me...:DDDDD

this is my glitch
kiss does a hug
hug does a fight
fight does a fight
haha does nothing!!
Wierd but not a problem
I really like the eggs been waiting for something to come out of the trees for ages lol

I will add a thread asap with all the future items with HQ larger pics congratulations

yes that panda is so cute!!!!!pardomn me but reminds me racoon :Woops:

Thanks Kasijab
So. only 4 different eggs in the street? I chequed and they are giftable
Waiting to recieve my gifts, I want all of them

Red Pandas ... wow I have never seen one in real (at zoos of course)
I guess they are from China too

sinenomine wrote:
Thanks Kasijab
So. only 4 different eggs in the street? I chequed and they are giftable
Waiting to recieve my gifts, I want all of them

Red Pandas ... wow I have never seen one in real (at zoos of course)
I guess they are from China too

I'm not sure that they exist in real life...panda's are black and white ...I've never seen any other type

clair i too got the hug/fighting!!!!! Laughing

i like sooooo much the gifts but i CANNOT send!!!!!!!!! And i still cannot post the 50 coins, send the 100 OR post heideini... Sad

i prefer last year's eggs... more vivid! Those look like there where in the dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashamed

sssoooooooo many changes!!!!!!! everyone for the gifts! will sent also after i finish my visits! Ashamed

Congrats to those who had already done the easter egg hunt. Poor me, under maintenance for more than 18 hours. Looking at the new items makes me go crazy. Cry! Cry! Sad

i dont see the bell boy bear plushie... i think they forgot about it