Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

When was your pet born? Share here!

Guest Guest

I totally made a miscount lol! I thought rocky was born in 11th of january but it turns out that he's born in 4th of January! Which is totally right! (after listing a lot of pages on my facebook wall lol)

When was your pet born? Let's see who has the oldest pet Laughing

Guest Guest

Aww pp is only 5 days older then rocky

Guest Guest

I just wish I could go back in time and play PS at the beginning of january again Smile

I started at February 12, 2010 just two days close to Valentine's Day. congratulations

Tuesday, January 27, 2009. I do think that it might be in February though..cause I remember the valentine and CNY items in stores.

Mangoberri wrote:
Tuesday, January 27, 2009. I do think that it might be in February though..cause I remember the valentine and CNY items in stores.

you can check it at your diary... :pinkjello:

niukuriu wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

you can check it at your diary... :pinkjello:

Yes, but some people did say that their date is wrong..so I'm not sure if mine is 100% correct...

18 oct 2009, even though i didnt played it untill the very last days of decemeber 09
now i feel so sorry for my pet, i abandoned him in his very first days of life
Ashamed

28 January 2009.
I think Kiev's birthday was on 28 February.

in the diary it says it's 3rd decembre 2008

but i think it was a month earlier.... :/

Bailey's birthday is August 26, 2009.....I haven't been playing as long as most on here. But, found PSFC got addicted to trading and now have way tooo much stuff but alot of fun and great friends to share with!!!!

the exact same thing happened to me Dawn.... By the way the 26 of august. is my favorite day of the year..

oh wow that is really neat! Next year we will have to have a big birthday party for both of them! lol

Indeed, Tiddly Winks loves to party, and her mummy will turn 40 on the 22nd. congratulations So, November will be party month.

My birthday is actually in a week lol, but my daughters 6th birthday is actually November 5th so it will be quite the birthday month indeed!

my pet was born November 13th, 2008 Smile

I was hassled for about a month by my friends to add the application and I finally gave in and haven't looked back. Neither of those friends play anymore, but I'm still going :mayor:

Malù is born September 14th, 2008 but I wasn't very active in the beginning Sad