Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks is searching

Kasi is a gentleman ....he will always help out a lady in distress ..especially if she is called Miss Tiddly Ashamed

I think you're veeeery close at winning her heart... Smile And you have all my support! That heideini guy is nooooooo competition! Hm!

the fairy godmother fairy vampire is doing her job done to find Tiddly the perfect match

tweet40 wrote:
 kasihe10.jpg

...or else i'll ban you from PSFC  spank10.gif spank10.gif spank10.gif

LMAO!!! That is amazing!!

Kasi, thank you for helping Tiddly out! LOL!
You two look pretty cute together! Kokonee approves!

tweet40 wrote:
 kasihe10.jpg

...or else i'll ban you from PSFC  spank10.gif spank10.gif spank10.gif

I love it tweet xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
 tiddly10.png

like it? lol you just have to add the link for this page underneath congratulations

OMG, I love it. This is really great. Smile

Oh my! This is unbelievible Smile Tweet - amazing! Gaiamaiden - amazing too! But I think Tiddly does not need it anymore, she has her hero...

Tiddly Winks has resorted to the custom of writing a letter to the one she cares for so that he would know her intentions. Smile Perhaps she has been watching Kate and Leopold with her mummy again??? Laughing

awww... that's extremely sweet of tiddly! And the old-fashion romance! Smile

Can't wait to see Kasi's answer to such a message! And since he's shy i think he's gonna blush a bit...

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Tiddly Winks has resorted to the custom of writing a letter to the one she cares for so that he would know her intentions. Smile Perhaps she has been watching Kate and Leopold with her mummy again??? Laughing

say yes, kasi!! say yes!!!

oh my!!! youymade to into the weekly podcast!!!! hahahahah
and it was under "HOT GOSSIP"!!!

bwahahahaha your a star!!!

Found this in Kasi's room this morning so i posted if for him Laughing

yay!!!1 they are going out on theri first date
im so excited... i will make sure that flacor prepares a nice romantic atmosphere for them

Guest Guest

Angel if you need gifts for the party i will send some!
WHAT AM I KIDDING!? I'm sending them now! Without your permission! Mwahahahah Laughing

1 question tiddly prefers falcor????????? Smile))))))))))))))))))

thank you Lazar... congratulations

and no esperia, i dont think Tiddly preffers Falcor, she just invited Kasi to the 5 de Mayo Party that my pet Falcor is hosting Smile

Falcor's already spoken for. He's just Tiddly Winks friend. Now she has to get herself beautiful for the party. Smile

Oh yes, and Tiddly Winks loves Kasi's personalized stationary. Such a nice touch. Is this an indication of what sort of wheels will be used the day of the party? Laughing

OMG!!! What a great news! I love Tiddly and Kasi as a couple! I will look for some items for the party too! Awwww that's sooo sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Falcor's already spoken for. He's just Tiddly Winks friend. Now she has to get herself beautiful for the party. Smile

Oh yes, and Tiddly Winks loves Kasi's personalized stationary. Such a nice touch. Is this an indication of what sort of wheels will be used the day of the party? Laughing

of course ...its Kasi's car as you can see from his siggy LaughingLaughingLaughing

Love it. Tiddly Winks is usually not taken by a man's wheels, but Kasi has it all going on. She's going to love going for a ride in that one.

She'll be stylin'.

Orionella is so lucky to have Inky! They are planning a wedding for this summer as soon as Inky's mom is out of school. Exams take up so much time!!! Orionella is making some plans mean time! Good luck Tiddly WInks, I'm sure there is some pet out there waiting for you too!

Dear Kasi,
I would like to introduce myself. I am Tiddly Winks' BFF, Kokonee. I am sending you a friend request because I need to make sure that you are treating Tiddly with kindness and care of which she is deserving. Come by for a visit and we will talk about it!
kindly, Kokonee

Dear Kokonee
Kasi has accepted your kind f/r and will visit shortly. Look forward to meeting you xx

Dear Kasi,
Thank you for a delightful tour of your beautiful home! (except for the part that Hideeni was lurking in your bedroom; but thanks for kicking his butt out of there!)

Pssst...Tiddly...Kasi is quite the charmer!

Dear Kokonee,

yes he is such a charming boy. I really am excited about our date tomorrow. I think he's worried about clothes, but he shouldn't be. I'm going to wear my new rainbow dress and put flowers in my wig (if only I can decide which one will look best). I hope he likes how I look tomorrow.

I am sooooo nervous.

Love,
Tiddly Winks

i wonder how Kasi is doing. is he nervese? or is he confident he will make a good impression

Guest Guest

I wish Rocky could attend to the wedding!

Falcor is very excited, he has everything prepared for tomorrows Tiddly and Kasi's Date at his Mexican Fiesta. hope they have a wondefull time

I think they will, but this will be Tiddly Winks' first official date with any pet. She has crushed after several pets, but never had the courage to ask them out. So, this is going to be a huge step for her.

im sure everything will turn out right. tiddly is a very brave little pet

Kasi is very nervous too ...keeps trying on different clothes Laughing

Not to worry Tiddly Winks. You are a most lovely pet and have a brilliant personality. You'll have a wonderful date with Kasi. Have fun and show him that fantastic smile!

I already see the costume that tiddly will wear tomorrow, it's cute