Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Will you keep playing?

Just wondering, as I am thinking about quitting. I'd like to read what some of you are going to do, though.

I might think about quitting, not only because of these events but also because I need more time to focus on my studies... but... I think I might stop by on holidays if I do this. and I will stop playing FB games <- all.

deffinately going to quit...Infact I havent played since I got to level 10 lol

I will play it. It is a rather fun game and it takes little time to play it. If it took more time I would dtop playing it.

for a split second i thought this thread was about PS lol i was thinking "noooo everyone is quitting" lol then i read it properly lol *smacks my own hand* lol shame on me for thinking that lol

Anyway back to the topic, i only played it for a few days and got bored Sad

I am going to delete the application tomorrow. It's decided. Sad PS has gone to 'blah blah blah', so what's the point of staying in PF games.

They are going to lose a lot of customers...so many people have opted to not playing everyday. Sad

I will not continue playing HC, I just started because of the cash gift, I dont know if the aplication can be deleted, i would like, otherwise my hotel will be infested of coucaraches

Overnight, i leveled up to level 16. I may keep the game and just check in every couple of days. It's a bit silly and boring, but I can decorate...somewhat, which is my favorite.

absolutly not... its so boring, i just enter coz i saw one memer from PSFC wanting some help, and then with all the fuzz about it with the cc's i joined and starting leveling up, but now i dont know if i got the CC's coz i why almost everyweek and dont keep the count of them lol. i still have some cc's but cant remeber how many i just to have before yesterday :loo:

I got six free CCs. I mentioned this morning that I had gotten only two, but when I logged back into PS, I found that I had the four more from reaching level 10.

I already deleted the game. Found it kind of boring, and it didn't run well on my computer anyway. I did get the free CCs though.

I didnt even join so theres no point in me doing the poll
I play way too many games as it is lol xx

that game is kinda boring compared to petsociety.
it lacks of design,and how i wish i can enter my hotels bedroom and theres bathroom inside etch.not just a box that i put bed and items on it lolz

It has to be one of the worst games I have ever tried and that is saying something. I just opened it to see what all the fuss is about the coins and I do have some cash coins but haven't got a clue how to use them and I am certainly not spending them on Hotel City.

I don't even know if they have any cash coins to spend on Hotel City. I need to clean house again,

I think my top games are:

Pet Society (of course)
Petville
Happy Pets
Egg Breaker

the rest of Facebook's games are not doing much to hold my interest.

I got 6 cc which is a good reward for the time I spent trying to lvl up adding temp friends which I hate
I will spend the cc in PS