Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

It's Prom time in Pet society!

Yay no pink, then she can wear her fluffy pink wig with the black dress...spiffy. I am psyched...prom time. ;D

Earth day too. Horray!! Smile

wonder how the credit card will work??

I think I may just be saving a few coins next week. Pickles not really into prom week. Thanks for posting.

like only the cake and the credit card (im shopaholic what can i do??????????)

that
pink
dress
is

but most of the items look likesome that already exist...

I LOVE the new items,I am going to have to really do some clicking and up my coins the next few days. *grabs my soap and clicks away*

Chiaretta wrote:
I haven't understood what the flower plot pot is....

I think it might be so we can put the flower pot in any room , then grow a flower from a seed in it....just a guess though lol

oooh, I'd like that! even if I'd like even more, MORE PLOTS in the gardens Sad

I like the "eco" things and the blue staircase, not sure about the cake, it looks like no color

woah a credit card?? ahahaha! i wonder how it'll work! nice items! though i think the poster is for girls Sad i like collecting posters but i dont know if ill ever get this one... Sad still nice items tho. Smile

yeah mango haha. like the crown and the balloons and the stairs, even the floor and the gazebo. haha. i wish theyd fix the guy clothes. we have enough tuxedos already hahaha!

A rather ho hum offering for this week, I think. And I agree the boy clothing needs some creativity added.
Smile

ho hum is a good description. I might buy a couple things, the dresses are nice... not real excited about this week.

Guest Guest
the staircase and the balloon arches are definitely recolors. loL! but they are pretty recolors... so i think i will buy them regardless. Laughing

Hmm, I think there have been enough black suits. I'd like to see some other colors for boy pets.

I'm excited about the extra flower plots. I hope they are reasonable (like 5 cash coins instead of 25). I'm also curious about the eco-seed. What do you think it grows?

i liked the poster the shopaholic card the luminous wall light and the moon wallpaper (its not in this pic i saw it in the petociety blog) not such an interesting week dont you think?

RocLibrarian wrote:
Hmm, I think there have been enough black suits. I'd like to see some other colors for boy pets.

you have a very good point there... and i agreee

I will buy the clothes, the seed, the plushie, the mystery pot, the eco bag, the balloon and that's it. I don't really like this weeks.

I have a problem with the mistery corsage pot, I bought some five days ago and since then, they are frozen in time, not change at all :S, i think they souldn't be sold if they are useless...

I have been reading on TOF that a lot of people are having this problem Sad

Lets hope they sort it out soon xx