Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed!

bags and clutch r amazing!!!!!!!!!!too pitty that will be cc items SadSad

the mon pet cherie at beautifull items is just mean they should be coins items!!!!

love the dalmatian and gold teddy!!!!dresses are cute and the coffee I love

I am not happy about the purses being cc Sad I am still waiting on getting the butterfly wings,ugg now I want the pool and gotta wait again lol

the agony of it

swimming pool terrace is AMAZING!!! =)

thanks again for the previews!! =)

What does everyone think about the cars for next week? How much do you think they will cost?? And another limited edition item?!?! I'm going to be broke

Guest Guest
i want that fountain! and the dolls/teddy. and the purses are lovely but le sigh CC items? :C so sad.

I love those items! It feels warm and relaxing (colors)... Laughing But one thing I don't like is: why those items are in PF cash--- those mon cherie series!!! Sad
they could make some secret rooms in coins--- I hope so!

I've seen the photos in another site and the car prices are too high. I have one week to save a lot of coins, but it's impossible >.

Tiddly Winks did scream with happiness, but the thread in the news and information forum has a thread full of responses about next weeks stuff. Go and have a look over there and you will get to read a few more responses. Smile

merging with the PSFC new topic for the new items congratulations

I love new items! The teddy is soooo awwwwwwwwwwwww and cc items are like always... AMAZING!!! I can't wait

@Serenity

No, admins have told me off for posting it. I didn't know that pics with prices of unreleased items were obtained by hacking, now I'm so worried. I don't trust any site anymore

Anyway, they are expensive to me (today my sweety kitten ask me for milk and I nearly couldn't afford it, it's funny cos it's sad), but I'm sure you won't consider that Smile

I really like the railway clock and the manhole cover room. I hope it's not very much PF cash, I have a little saved up from hotel city and whatnot. I already got really lucky and got a giant monster plush, so I'm really happy about that! Yay!

The cars aren't going to be tiny like the cab decor right? Does anyone think the cars are a reaction to Petville? (albeit a late one) The swimming pool looks a lot like something from Petville as well. :/ I hope PS isn't going to try to copy Petville, because i really don't like the direction Petville has gone, though I think in the future, Petville is going to become more like PS since they had a survey a little while ago asking if the players wanted to be able to fish and grow stuff.

Thanks Tiddly for directing me to News and Announcements Smile I never payed much attention to the other forums.

they all lovely.... Smile
But i wondered how many cc cost for each of those cc items >.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like a New York Fashion Week!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not that psyched for the city theme, but the clothes and Earth Contemporary Frames are nice.