Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

-Glow- Giving ALL Her PS Items Away!! - Close for now

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest

debby rocky wants to munch on another 2009! cake. He told me that he loves them hehe Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Hugs Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi glow Smile its me again Laughing

can i request for the chrome stair unit, if its still available?thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for all the gift so far Glow!! Your an angel!!

Can I pretty please have the Birthday Cake? ^^

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thankyou for yourgenerousity,glow!!

can i have

cushion
Pink heart cushion
Black cu


for today, please? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much Glow. I really really appreciate everything I've received from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aww i was gone for a few days and the things i wanted disappeared XD o well u win some you lose some >.< may i hav the colosseum view window?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
can i have the Ice Skater Poster please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tweet40 wrote:
thankyou for yourgenerousity,glow!!

can i have
cushion
Pink heart cushion


for today, please? Smile


haha sure^^ last cushion =) lucky u! sent!

hinapasha wrote:
Thank you so much Glow. I really really appreciate everything I've received from you.


no prob =)

Tsukiko wrote:
aww i was gone for a few days and the things i wanted disappeared XD o well u win some you lose some >.

sure!

sinenomine wrote:
Glow thank you for the doll !


np^^

moeshadane wrote:
can i have the Ice Skater Poster please?


sure! f/r sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
glow88 wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
thankyou for yourgenerousity,glow!!

can i have
cushion
Pink heart cushion


for today, please? Smile


haha sure^^ last cushion =) lucky u! sent!

hinapasha wrote:
Thank you so much Glow. I really really appreciate everything I've received from you.


no prob =)

Tsukiko wrote:
aww i was gone for a few days and the things i wanted disappeared XD o well u win some you lose some >.< may i hav the colosseum view window?


sure!

sinenomine wrote:
Glow thank you for the doll !


np^^

moeshadane wrote:
can i have the Ice Skater Poster please?


sure! f/r sent

thank you very much glow!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

May rocky request a pot of gold today? He's feeling lucky Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
may i have halloween night wall paper
if not that fall wall paper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazar wrote:
May rocky request a pot of gold today? He's feeling lucky Smile


clothesaddic wrote:
may i please have the moon rabbit doll congratulations


spitfir3 wrote:
may i have halloween night wall paper
if not that fall wall paper?


sure for all =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Thank you Debby once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI glow~ I'm here to request the Tropic Clock from you pretty please~

Thank you!! Have a good day~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i please have the Monster Plushie
I wasnt going to ask for anything but its for my sister congratulations
She's trying to steal mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the window XD i shall choose the white jacuzzi next congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
glow can i request for the pink rose basket?, if its still available, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
debby do you have a spooky lava lamp? if not do you stll have the autumn wallpaper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi all,

Would love to say that I will temporary close this thread due to some editting needs to be done, and need to handle some school work...

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.