Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

My Empire: New Playfish Game

the same thing happened to me... i hope PF fix it soon

Laughing

I had 5 neighbour requests from you Yvette...I just thought you were over eager Laughing

Holy makeral. I sent only one, I don't know why that did five, four or some other number.

Yeah, it's true, I love history, and seeing the Roman ruins some years ago makes me think of this game.

@ lea thats what i thought too at first

@ tiddy fb must have known that this was exactly your type of game and wanted to help you

Guys, add me to your friends there, I am playing...but am frustrated because it keeps crashing.

i love it sooo much after my exams are over at 28 im gonna play for ours it reminds me of rise of nations plus its so greek

i have to admit that i dont quite understand it. my population is always un happy. i cant upgrade my mines, and workshops. etc etc..
i just keep playing for playing it

i like the music thou and the imeges

Laughing

Falcor wrote:
i have to admit that i dont quite understand it. my population is always un happy. i cant upgrade my mines, and workshops. etc etc..
i just keep playing for playing it

i like the music thou and the imeges

Laughing

if your population is unhappy you should build more hapiness buildings to upgrade i think you should be in some specific level if you move your mouse over the images it will tell you why you cant upgrade

well yeah... they aske me to build more decorations actually, but im a little out of coins. and is i build more decorations, they get happy for a few minuets and the next thing you know, they are unhappy again

i out of coins too redecorated it at all and i have only 200 coins and i want to build town academy Sad

Guest Guest
I've quit the game as soon as I saw it. I don't like it, in my opinion, it's another game that's not better than Pet Society.

If there are any promotions to get the free cash coins, I will continue playing it though, and quit it as soon as I finish the level required to get the specific amount of cash coins which will suit me.

I hope the game will improve, I would like to build an army and go to war
Everytime I upgrade or build something game crashes
And i dont have wood and the other things needed to continue with my wonder, besides tar that I already have enough

if you want add me and in my profile there is a help me link. just click it and you will be sent to the game Smile
plus you get to help me Laughing

Of course, Falcor, always around to lend a helping hand. Smile Tu_princess, send me a FR with a note with My Empire and PS. I like My Empire.

I am getting fed up with the game. After all the problems with logging in and getting the game to run, today the straw the broke the camel's back happened. I lsot my log in bonus because the bloody thing crashed again.

If this keeps up, I will delete the game. It's becoming a royal pain.

i hope i can came in today because yesterday my game ask me to reload every time i load the game so i could not play the game :8

It keeps crashing. I am really getting fed up with this. Does anyone know if this is normal or if there might be something wrong with my computer? I like the game, but it's been acting nutty since the first time I tried to play. I am wondering if it's something here because all the other games run fine. Every time I try to check into My Empire, I get error messages. I was lucky I was able to get my taxes today.

The game, simply put has too many bugs for it to actually be fun. If they don't fix it, I am deleting it. I don't play games for stress. Sad

Guest Guest

Lots of people are complaining about these bugs. Your post is completely well said Yvette Sad

i tryed this game but on my computer it plays so slow,that i decided not to play Sad

Just played it, and it I think it's similar to Caesar........
LoL!!!

well hello, I'm Toulouse, usually hang around in the C&G thread :-)

Just noticed this thread, and wondered if anyone is interested in adding me for My Empire (and offcourse, I play Pet Society as well), if so, just send me a friend request (and if possible with a message including your forum name here and telling me it's for PS or My Empire, because I don't accept random requests).

Thanks in advance!

esperia wrote:
add me toulouse if u want Smile)))))))))

thanks!!! I just sent you a friend request : )

really need sulfur if u can send me pls i would appreciate it

i need neighbors, pls add me guys

i really wish those that have the game would automatically appear Sad

sending f/r
edit
Toulouse, I cant send note along with the invitation, you have restricted pms

sinenomine wrote:
sending f/r
edit
Toulouse, I cant send note along with the invitation, you have restricted pms

Thanks!!
I didn't know about the restricted requests, I'll take a look later today

(edited the restriction - thanks for letting me know)