Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I just gotta say something

I hope you folks will indulge me a little when I say:

You are all so totally awesome. The way everyone came together with the wings, it just makes me realize, yet again, just what a special place this really is.

Thanks everyone.

Totally agree. All of you were so worried for everyone to get their wings... You deserve the best, it's difficult to find a place with such kindness like this one SmileSmile

It's always so amazing to see how everyone here just pulls together through everything. The kindness and the overall attitude of this forum just warms my heart. I just wish we could all get together and really hug!

That would be great. But, you are in Canada, and I loooove Canada. Smile I even pulled for Canada in Ice hockey, even though I am from Texas.

Awww well Yvette if you ever decide to come to visit, I would be thrilled! I feel very fortunate it live here, I believe it's a wonderful country.

sara ...............I am looking for you..............

Be careful Sara, I may one day stage an invasion from the east. Smile

I have already been to Calgary and Vancouver, and would love to hit the other provinces. My husband is watching his DVD of 'Wings over Canada' as I type. So, he likes it there too.

But, I left Texas 15 years ago, so now Germany is home.

I live about an hour away from Vancouver congratulations I could never be brave enough yet to go from Canada all the way to another country that far. Maybe in the future I'll be brave enough to travel that way!

You'd always be welcome in Germany. I could translate for you.

I wish we had known each other when we were in Vancouver. We liked it a lot and really had a wonderful time when we got to visit Whistler.

I really wish I could have met you too sweetie!! Who knows maybe despite the different countries we all live in maybe one day we'll all meet. I just love Whistler, It's one of my favorite places here in BC I just wish everything wasn't so costly there.

I was at this little teddy bear shop there, that's where I found the magnet that is now my avatar. I loved that. Someone gave me a bear like that with angel wings and it is on our Christmas tree every year.

Sven kept saying that I could have gotten a job there. I would love to work at a teddy bear shop, or at Build a Bear Workshop. Smile I'd be in my element.

Wouldn't that just be the most perfect job for you Yvette, I just love all the bears you've made yourself. Your such a creative and talented person! Have you ever tried to sell the bears you make yourself? Or the beautiful clothes? Speaking of which did you ever post a picture of your jacket that you were making? I would love to see it!

I deffinately agree with you....the members here are the most amazingly generous people...so thoughtful and kind

Thank you all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvette, you deserve to be proud of it!! You should show us a picture of how it looks on you!

I'm so proud of everyone here, like I said above it just warms my heart!! I feel so lucky to be a member here!!

Hey, myladyyawo, if you are just an hour away from Vancouver, BC...you are a day trip away from me! I'm down south in the Portland area! When Yvette and Sven went on their trip to Vancouver some years ago; we drove north and we got to meet in person! It was wonderful! Trading Reeses cups for Kindereggs....and she gave me one of her homemade bears! His name is Nougat.

Kokonee wrote:
Hey, myladyyawo, if you are just an hour away from Vancouver, BC...you are a day trip away from me! I'm down south in the Portland area! When Yvette and Sven went on their trip to Vancouver some years ago; we drove north and we got to meet in person! It was wonderful! Trading Reeses cups for Kindereggs....and she gave me one of her homemade bears! His name is Nougat.

you guys met in person?? WOW!!! so lucky!!!!

Yes! We were friends on a forum for a wonderful television show that was canceled. And....
Last October Yvette and Sven came here for a few weeks! That was a blast! So we are hoping to go there in November!

Kokonee wrote:
Yes! We were friends on a forum for a wonderful television show that was canceled. And....
Last October Yvette and Sven came here for a few weeks! That was a blast! So we are hoping to go there in November!

that is so exciting!

i love that psfc isn't just for virtual friendships but actual real life ones!!!

and Smorkle...you are a great example of the great friendships that are here!

haha!! real life =)
hmmm cant imagine still meeting anyone in real life !! =)
but i tried meeting with people I met in games before...
its fun!
they really became my real life friends later on =)

Here hope Kokonee doesn't mind. But, this picture is the typical of PS fans getting together. Her kitty cat, Aberdeen probably doesn't know what to make of us.

i love PSFC so much!
an i'm very happy that i met such good friends there
you are amazing!

It's truly a great forum with a lot of great people. Smile This is the best forum community I have ever been a part of. Just a miraculous group of people.

Aw, Yvette! That photo brought back some good memories! Can anyone guess what we are doing on the laptops?

Probably not playing pet society... Laughing
I love PSFC too
I love you all guys!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
oh my goodness!

that picture made me really smile.You both look like you're having a total blast!!!!

we did, it was a fantastic trip, and I hope we can go back there soon. It would be fun to go up to Vancouver again, too. congratulations

even though i am new to psfc...can i just say that i have never met a group of people who are so geniune and down to earth....i am blessed to have been invited to this forum....it puts a tear in my eye....
PSFS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokonee wrote:
Aw, Yvette! That photo brought back some good memories! Can anyone guess what we are doing on the laptops?

You 2 are really having fun
Maybe chatting thorugh a game and for real too?
Smile

wonderful thread Yvette... and love that pic of you and Kokonee.

Thanks Falcor. It does bring back some very nice memories.

Thank you, kiviern04 for joining up here. Hope you continue to enjoy.

sinenomine wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

You 2 are really having fun
Maybe chatting thorugh a game and for real too?
Smile

It was a fun time! We are laughing because Yvette had just sneaked on my computer and put CC's on and bought a Cash room for me! She's so sweet.

And yeah, I had just sworn off forums but had to come back to this one because Tiddly and Kasi were the "hot" item here!

Was it just that? I know I am a mischief maker, but I thought there was something else abrew there. It was funny. You didn't expect it, and little Kokonee was giving me that look that said, 'pwetty pweese, I want a new room to decorate'. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Thanks Falcor. It does bring back some very nice memories.

Thank you, kiviern04 for joining up here. Hope you continue to enjoy.

Thank you Yvette for the kind greeting. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant....

thanks for welcoming me with open arms