Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Mystery items and new freebies!!

all pictures now added...what do you think??

I don't like the flags, or the GMBs Sad I only like the teapot and the free gifts are too pinkish.

Anyway, an advice. When you're opening MBs, do not try to click when you're coughing. It's a party of clicks and you'll never hit what you want >.

Love the bunny pot!!! CUTE!!!
Flags are way cool! Too bad Croatia isn't one of them...lol Ha! Ha! This irks my boys more than me... congratulations
I guess they will try and get the German one...being that they are part German themselves!
pssst...i'm not a soccer fan...don't tell!
I was and always will be a HOCKEY fan!!! ....My Canadian roots showing there Smile

The floral garland is pretty and the swan in the "free gifts".
But my favorite "free gift" is the colorful seed! I really love that one. They have the nicest flowers! I will be sad when that one goes away

I have a question not related to the new items but it's something new so I thought to ask here. WHen I open my chest in my pet's house, I see an icon labeled "empty room". I'm too scared to click on it. Laughing Does anyone know for sure what that does? I'm guessing it empties the room your pet is standing in.

Edit: nevermind. I skipped over that part in the update. >.

hinapasha wrote:
I have a question not related to the new items but it's something new so I thought to ask here. WHen I open my chest in my pet's house, I see an icon labeled "empty room". I'm too scared to click on it. Laughing Does anyone know for sure what that does? I'm guessing it empties the room your pet is standing in.

I hear ya!! I wouldn't click on it either until i found out what it was all about..lol

hinapasha wrote:
WHen I open my chest in my pet's house, I see an icon labeled "empty room". I'm too scared to click on it. Laughing Does anyone know for sure what that does?

It removes all things in the room but wallpaper and floor (all goes to the chest) Smile

Ursula wrote:

It removes all things in the room but wallpaper and floor (all goes to the chest) Smile

Now I'll always be paranoid about clicking on that accidentally.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I hear ya!! I wouldn't click on it either until i found out what it was all about..lol

I know! This new feature won't help me though because I don't redecorate all the time. Ah well.

I've accepted loads of hideeni threads ...and can I heck as like get the England flag ..got nearly all the others I think....I WANT THE ENGLAND FLAG Mad

Guest Guest

I WANT THE SERBIAN FLAG Mad

New gifts are too pink. The new MIs don't impress me. I'm footballed out, and the matches haven't even started yet.

Oversaturation. Sad

Lazar wrote:

errr did Serbia reach the finals ??? I dont' think so .....

I got my first flag, the French flag, from SophieBella the person I went and met in Paris in February. How's that for karmic?

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Lazar wrote:

errr did Serbia reach the finals ??? I dont' think so .....

They didn't??? LOL I need to watch the TV more often Laughing

My first flag is Mexico and second is England :p

Oh, no. I'm going to get a reputation on this board for being a "Debbie Downer" but honestly I don't like any of the new mystery items or the free gifts...I've had a glimpse at the new items and I'm not to keen on these either. I'm off to mope in a corner and leave everyone else to enjoy themselves.

Blairbear wrote:
Oh, no. I'm going to get a reputation on this board for being a "Debbie Downer" but honestly I don't like any of the new mystery items or the free gifts...I've had a glimpse at the new items and I'm not to keen on these either. I'm off to mope in a corner and leave everyone else to enjoy themselves.

LaughingLaughingLaughing everybody is entitled to their own opion sweetie ...I'm not too fussed on the wedding theme either ...

I love the bunny teapot!

today is bed day Sad I fell off the porch last night grrr and look like ,I have been beat up.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I love the bunny teapot!

today is bed day Sad I fell off the porch last night grrr and look like ,I have been beat up.

oh hun plz be careful!!! when i find that teapot i will send it to you asap :*

Spooky wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I love the bunny teapot!

oh hun plz be careful!!! when i find that teapot i will send it to you asap :*

hugs and thank you, hunny.I just got one Smile I was very careful and grrrr,still went down.Thank goodness I had a babysitter today.I feel like a train wreck.

luv ya!

thank you very much playfish for not putting a serbian flag i nit

tweet40 wrote:
thank you very much playfish for not putting a serbian flag i nit

so sorry sweetheart ...they are only flags of teams that qualified for the World Cup Final ...and I don't think Serbia did Sad

I think there are several flags missed
No host counrty flag
I love them and since they will be removed as countries advance in the cup, I will try to get a lot from now

My chest doesn't have the clear room icon yet—maybe I'll get it soon. I do like the flags and the bunny teapot. Pink swan is disappointing.

kasijab wrote:
Blairbear wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing everybody is entitled to their own opion sweetie ...I'm not too fussed on the wedding theme either ...

I'm not too thrilled w/ new items either....oh well, will be something different next week. Smile

All in all, this is definitely not one of my favorite item releases... but I'm looking forward to making some wedding pictures with Francesca and my husband's pet ^_^

im so sad and angry why dont have greek flag?????????????????????????its not fair we participate too @ mundial...
btw, the new fish @ pond is so amazing