Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New feature in PS

new_fe11.png

Playfish have made it easier to decorate your pets homes

When you open your chest you will now see an icon to empty the room!! This means in the click of a button all the items in the room, except for the wallpaper and flooring go automatically into your chest!

This will make it so easier when decorating!!

Guest Guest

Yay!

Then only thing they need to do now is to fix 1000000000000 glitches that are currently occurring the game Laughing

Guest Guest
I was just talking about wanting that feature. finally. they had it on RC but not on PS which made no sense to me. Laughing

i'm so happy they did it Laughing
now it will be easier to decorate rooms every week

*jumps up and down* i just used the feature on one of my rooms, i didnt really want to empty it but i just wanted to try it lol

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!! I was wondering what that button was for & was afraid to try it. Thanks for the info this site Rocks

Gaiamaiden wrote:
*jumps up and down* i just used the feature on one of my rooms, i didnt really want to empty it but i just wanted to try it lol

I was tempted to do it but i wasnt brave enough

clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Me either, I was afraid it was going to delete items in my chest to make room or something

Yay! Very helpful!
Still would like to have some tools that allow us to 'flop' items or 'resize' items.

in your dreams.. it's more possible ps will bring out 3 different sizes of an item (for a different price) than giving us this button

dawnbrans wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Me either, I was afraid it was going to delete items in my chest to make room or something

lol i just did it on one of my rooms that had the Groovy stuff in it (which i dont really like) so even if they had "disappeared" it wouldnt have bothered me lmao

dawnbrans wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Well everything is fine for me congratulations
Saying that i must admit i didnt check my chest for the items, im just trusting that there, there Laughing

Guest Guest

This is a great feature! I'm glad they added this.
It will make it so much faster to re-decorate a room.
In a few weeks we'll be saying : "remember back in the day, when we had to drag each item back into our chest if we wanted to re-deco our room?"

Love it!
And if you have clothing items in the room, they go back too!