Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Oh My God!!!! I Found It!!!!

You will never guess!!

I FOUND MY STUPID NAIL POLISH!!

Some of you may remember me complaining that i had lost it a few weeks ago and i ended up buying a new one, well i just decided to move one of my small DVD bookshelves so i could clean behind it and THERE IT WAS!
I have no idea what it was doing behind there! I dont even put my nail polish on the shelves lol

it was expensive nail polish Ashamed £5 a bottle! lol
I just cant believe it was there....

Guest Guest

Yaaay our co... I mean, Gaia found it

As soon as i saw this thread come up in the lastest topics i thought, i bet stephs found her nail polish
Now you7've got 2 you'll save a fiver for abit longer congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
You will never guess!!

I FOUND MY STUPID NAIL POLISH!!

Some of you may remember me complaining that i had lost it a few weeks ago and i ended up buying a new one, well i just decided to move one of my small DVD bookshelves so i could clean behind it and THERE IT WAS!
I have no idea what it was doing behind there! I dont even put my nail polish on the shelves lol

Your hubby seceretly wears it on the weekend! Dont look under your bed....He has hidden some makeup, Heels, A handbag and some of your clothes under there aswell HAHA.. Laughing

LMAO @ clair, you know me so well lol

thanks everyone, i know it may seem silly to get this excited over nail polish but it helps my nails to grow and i love having long nails, it makes my fingers look slimmer lmao

@PPP: Dan has worn makeup and tights before lol he did a play ay a theatre when he was younger lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
LMAO @ clair, you know me so well lol

thanks everyone, i know it may seem silly to get this excited over nail polish but it helps my nails to grow and i love having long nails, it makes my fingers look slimmer lmao

Just make sure you put it in a safe place this time congratulations
I lost the tea towel while cooking last week, i checked the fridge and freezer with no joy so had to search for another then i little while later kenny found it in the cuboard where the pans are. Ide put it in as taking a pan out and couldnt find it for love nor money It drove my mad lol xx

well its a good thing that you found it

im always loosing something lol next week it will probably be my mobile phone.....NOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!! LMAO

clair a bell wrote:
As soon as i saw this thread come up in the lastest topics i thought, i bet stephs found her nail polish

LMAO same here!! Laughing

i told you not to look for it at all, and that it will pop out of the place where you would never think about looking for it Laughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
LOL bless ya! im going to put it in my dressing table drawer

Thats ingrained on my memory for future reference

tweet40 wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

LMAO same here!! Laughing

i told you not to look for it at all, and that it will pop out of the place where you would never think about looking for it Laughing

They do say great minds think alike

lol you all know me so well lmao

thanks Clair, when i cant find it i will come and ask you! lol

Guest Guest

I am so glad that you've found it, I can imagine the anger you were going trough!
Btw what nail polish will you use now? congratulations

Guest Guest

Which one is better? Laughing

they are both exactly the same so i will use the one im using at the moment then when that runs out i will use the one i found again lol

Guest Guest

That's great!!! I was about to open a comp "Which nail polish you think Gaia will pick?" Laughing

Oh and Lazar...

Gaga's manicurist for the bad romance video, Kimmie Kyees, tweeted some information from behind the scenes. Gaga is wearing China Glaze polish ($6) in Liquid Leather. On top of the polish, Kyees laid metallic gold screens that she bought at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Oh and Lazar...

Gaga's manicurist for the bad romance video, Kimmie Kyees, tweeted some information from behind the scenes. Gaga is wearing China Glaze polish ($6) in Liquid Leather. On top of the polish, Kyees laid metallic gold screens that she bought at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

I didn't realize that Laughing

Lazar wrote:
Oh and Lazar...

I didn't realize that Laughing

haha you know what...just for you lazar...I have some china glaze polish in Liquid Leather....Im gonna do a tutorial for you on it HAHAHAHA......To bad you wasnt a girl so you could wear it =P....But hey....Boys wear nail polish too =D

To all nail polish experts here...what brand of nail polish do you use? I usually use OPI but this time, I got revlon cause it was buy one get one free. Laughing I heard good reviews on china glaze..is it that good?

Mangoberri wrote:
To all nail polish experts here...what brand of nail polish do you use? I usually use OPI but this time, I got revlon cause it was buy one get one free. Laughing I heard good reviews on china glaze..is it that good?

I use Nubar, China Glaze, OPI, Revlon...and some others =).I got special nail polishes aswell like Konad...
I got some really cheap nail polish aswell like collection 2000 and i forgot the other names haha. the cheap stuff is just for marble art tho haha...

China glaze is really good.... Really nice colours aswell... Its alittle expensive tho so i tend to only use that if im going out somewhere special =)

Do you have a shop called superdrugs where you live??
There is a new brand that has been released called MUA(makeup Academy)...its £1 per item...
So if your in the US......$1(ish) Its really really good and some of the makeup are really pigmentated!.
Excellent for just £1($1 etc =D )

Mangoberri wrote:

I use Nubar, China Glaze, OPI, Revlon...and some others =).I got special nail polishes aswell like Konad...
I got some really cheap nail polish aswell like collection 2000 and i forgot the other names haha. the cheap stuff is just for marble art tho haha...

China glaze is really good.... Really nice colours aswell... Its alittle expensive tho so i tend to only use that if im going out somewhere special =)

Do you have a shop called superdrugs where you live??
There is a new brand that has been released called MUA(makeup Academy)...its £1 per item...
So if your in the US......$1(ish) Its really really good and some of the makeup are really pigmentated!.
Excellent for just £1($1 etc =D )

No, no superdrugs here. I'll search up MUA.

A new one came out from Del Sol, well not new, but new in canada. lol. It changes colour when it goes into sunlight..thinking that would be perfect for the summer.

Mangoberri wrote:

A new one came out from Del Sol, well not new, but new in canada. lol. It changes colour when it goes into sunlight..thinking that would be perfect for the summer.

I need some!! HAHA Im gonna order some i think.....

Toma mood changing polish supposed to be good...Its only £4.50 so might grab some of that aswell...Do you know if Del Sol ship to the UK??

Hey! I figured out what happened to your nail polish!

Hideeni put it there!!!!!
Mwwwaaaahahahahha!

Guest Guest
Kokonee wrote:
Hey! I figured out what happened to your nail polish!

Hideeni put it there!!!!!
Mwwwaaaahahahahha!

I was just thinking the same thing! *lol*
Hideeni must be up to his old tricks again...

But I did not know Hideeni was into naipolish?
Well, we keep learning more and more about this caracter everyday don't we!?