Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

How many of you still collect stickers?

It seems the stickers have gone by the wayside since the free gifts started. I still like the stickers but it seems anymore hardly anyone sends em....

anyone still collecting or sending stickers?

Thoughts?

Guest Guest

Nope, I've forgot them 1 year ago lol Laughing

I've never been that much into stickers ...but i will try and remember to send some to you xx

Guest Guest
I still collect stickers!!! congratulations
And I have a long list of Neighbors that send them to me, and I in return.
I'll send you a friend request with "stickers" in it, and I'll add you to my daily list! Let's help each other out!

I have a question : I know the stickers count towards our 20,000 items total. But do the bronze and silver's count once I've placed a gold one on top if them????
(I posted this in another tread relating to stickers, but nobody has replied)

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks : I've sent you a friend request! I hope we can help each other out with our sticker collections!

i just want to finish them for my trophies
its not easy when most do not collect them

I still collect them and would like to finish Sasha's collection, but it seems like so many people send the gifts - which I also want. I try to send stickers to people who prefer them.

Tiddly Winks: I just added you to my list of people who get stickers.

Yellownancy: I will send you a f/r and maybe we can help each other.

I still collect stickers!
But I'm in love with the colorful flowers! So, if you have me on your friends' list; you can send either stickers or flower seeds!

I agree it is hard indeed cuz I love the colorful flowers, the free gifts and still collect stickers. Love all the choices but at the same time....so hard to choose!!!

I also still try to collect them, but as you said, it's hard now with the free gifts and everything, I barely get stickers even though I try to send some to get some back in return (hopefully)

If you like, send me a friend request, we can help each other out
(that one goes for everyone BTW)

I'm still collecting too - but as everyone said - most people are now sending gifts instead of stickers Sad

i never collected stickers, but i did get a lot of requests, so i have a lot in my album congratulations