Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

How did you find PSFC?

Well, I found psfc like that:
I was watching my friend's photos and saw the new items... On the pics there were a watermark www.petsocietyfans.com (I think that was the link, I don't remember it) Then i wrote this link on a paper, tried to find it in net and found you, guys!

I found it through a FB post from Kathy (bunnyfuzzyness)
I am so grateful
Thanks a million Kathy!!!

I found it thanks to Kasi...she joined a few days before me, told me about it and I then joined up too congratulations

Through Tiddly Winks...she is always getting me in trouble!

i was looking for pictures of PS items through google and found psfc!!

smorkle wrote:

I came here in the same way Laughing

i was searching the google about new items and i found this site...i dint know the process of trading,,,(didn't know that i can i can use my items to sell to other people)...hihihi...so read the forum and start having the idea of doing trades, i find it very interesting and i did my first trade with lea75 (that was the frog doll)

Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Me too Laughing

I had actually sworn myself off of forums, but the week after my 39th birthday, I found this site because I was surfing the net looking for spoilers. This was just before they were made only viewable by members. I joined up, and have been here ever since. I love PSFC and the welcome I received was what kept me coming back. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I love PSFC and the welcome I received was what kept me coming back. Smile

This is thanks to the amazing members on here

dawnbrans wrote:
Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Me too Laughing

Me too Laughing

i found it to the official pet forum

Kiki Lolo wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Me too Laughing

Me too Laughing

Pretty same as me! LaughingLaughing

but I found it from youtube (for looking spoiler of course Laughing)
I see the watermark and I try to open it Laughing

I remember when I join there is 'love and chopstick' broad here, So I think is around 14 feb Laughing

I was on the official forums in the C&G thread and then Kijo told me about this place and I've been here ever since congratulations

i found this website when i was searching pet society stuff on youtube and there was this one where it said PSFC was avalible on ipod touch so i went to the link and yea! congratulations

Guest Guest

Google.

what i was searching though i don't remember.. i think some items LMAO! funny how i still have yet to join TOF, and i found this place first.. and i just.. stayed. congratulations

Riuna wrote:
Google.

what i was searching though i don't remember.. i think some items LMAO! funny how i still have yet to join TOF, and i found this place first.. and i just.. stayed. congratulations

This place is far nicer & friendlier than the official forums (or I think so anyway)..... hopefully I'm allowed to say that Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Google.

This place is far nicer & friendlier than the official forums (or I think so anyway)..... hopefully I'm allowed to say that Laughing

I agree.. Laughing
TOF is so busy I think Laughing

The creator of this forum is steve, right?

-Serenity- wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Google.

I agree.. Laughing

Steve did originally create this forum, but he has not been an active member for months now. Lea75 is co-owner of the site and keeps things running smoothly for you all.

-Serenity- wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Google.

I agree.. Laughing

I agree, tis a bit busy and I don't think you can talk to people as easily on there for some reason, not sure why

I didn't actually know the answer to that question Laughing but I see Audrey has already answered you congratulations

One day I finally decided to enter the world of trading so I googled PS trading forums and found PSFC. congratulations And I quickly did my first trade with chay!