Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items for Monday 26th July

I like the Tarsier and the WWF stuff. Besides that the new flowers are nice. Also the monkey costume and the leopard petling. Everything else I have no interest in...

I am bessotted by the WWF items...gotta get them!

i love them allll........i am sooo sad that i will not be able to bye them cause i will be on holidays.......

I'll help dixy where I can. Smile I had a lot of assistance when I was away, and I would like to pass it on.

I like the stuff. Green, at last. congratulations

thank you..........i will send you pm now....i want to ask you something.........and my favorie color is GREEN......

oh my... I haven't noticed this thread when I bought a win or lose box..
'You've just got a black lace eye patch!'
??????
I was puzzled... what kind of item is that??
hahahaha stupid me....

Not too sure if im impressed this week. I do really like some items but they are CC items...And never be able to get them.

I wish they would start making more things that are really nice without us having to pay cc for them

do we know how much the cc the cc items will be?

-Serenity- wrote:
If the leopard petling is non-CC i'll scream of happiness Laughing

it is, scream!

there is no way to know the prices in advance without hacking...and we dont condone hacking in any way....which is why you wont see the prices before they released xx

I want that jungle tarsier. The more I look at him, the more I like it Laughing

Ursula wrote:
I want that jungle tarsier. The more I look at him, the more I like it Laughing

It was love at first sight for me. I wish they came out with exotic animals more often.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I LOVE the frog!!!

Me too, ribbit ribbit ribbit. congratulations He's cute. Hopefully I can get one. Laughing

Guest Guest
I love this theme!! George of the Jungle! The clothes is so cute!!!

cute items congratulations

i like this week's theme! that doesn't really happen a lot

Guest Guest

something tells me that the cc animals are gonna be pricey as usual.

i do love the change of colors for this week's items though. even though i prob won't be able to do much with the items, they are definitely fun! congratulations

I quite like this weeks theme of Tarzan/George of the Jungle as I love those films congratulations
I love the look of the monkey costume, sooo cute! I'm a massive fan of chimpanzees and orangutans so hopefully it won't be too pricey!

Ursula wrote:
I want the petling, it seems non-cc coins congratulations

Same here, fingers crossed its non-cc! congratulations

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Not too sure if im impressed this week. I do really like some items but they are CC items...And never be able to get them.

I wish they would start making more things that are really nice without us having to pay cc for them

I agree, its rather unfair for those of us that can't afford/can't buy cc's!

I don't really like it.. i think it's boring and dull!...

I love the coming theme! I've read that there is a bulk for the WWF items, for a whopping 50CC though! And the resort will be about 45; pampering our petlings is really nice and all, but to shell out that much?!

ewoks wrote:
I love the coming theme! I've read that there is a bulk for the WWF items, for a whopping 50CC though! And the resort will be about 45; pampering our petlings is really nice and all, but to shell out that much?!

That's a bit expensive but I guess the WWF bundle is for a good cause though! : )

ewoks wrote:

I just have one petling and I enjoy feeding it myself so I have no interest in the petling resort. Laughing

hinapasha wrote:
ewoks wrote:

I just have one petling and I enjoy feeding it myself so I have no interest in the petling resort. Laughing

Same here Laughing

Those prices are CRAZY! But, you prob should remove them as we are not supposed to post prices . They are only obtained early like that through hacking. I think Lea posted that on this post earlier Smile I didnt know that either before and posted price that i saw . I thought someone just had inside info and didnt realize it was found by hacking either.

I like most of it. Some of it (especially clothing) reminds me of the spring fairy items from before, There was also a hippo pond almost identical to this one previously released before too. They seem to be doing the same items and just changing them slightly and putting them out as "new".
I really like the tansier and frog. I always like wwf items. I sure hope they arent as expensive as mentioned!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I've clicked in the message of a growing petling and now the gift is this:

imagen11.png

And the new petling resort is soooooo expensive, but you can forget feeding them forever.

Ursula wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I've clicked in the message of a growing petling and now the gift is this:

imagen11.png

And the new petling resort is soooooo expensive, but you can forget feeding them forever.

I got one of those from clicking on a new petling message, bit of a random gift to give us!!! LaughingLaughing