Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

I'm being induced in four days!!

Hi everyone. I just need to vent something so here goes...
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost two and a half years now. I have been to doctors and naturopaths and they all say there is nothing physically wrong with me or my husband. All I have ever wanted is to have my own children, I even work in early childhood I love children so much!
In December, I got my wish and got pregnant. Except I miscarried at 6 weeks Sad It was sooo awful getting what I wanted and then just having it taken away so quickly. We're still trying, but so far nothing Sad
It's starting to get pretty depressing, month after month of disappointment, and also because it seems that everyone around me is getting pregnant and I'm not Sad I was wondering if anyone has overcome a problem like this and could give me some advice??

Hi hun, First of all im really sorry you had to go through what you went through xxx
In a way understand how you feel, me and my husband love children more than anything and we were trying for a year and it seemed like it was never going to happen. At one point I even considered that I may not be able to have children because Im quite overweight. I got upset alot because everyone around me was getting pregnant and I got angry because I saw all these young girls having children who didnt even really want them.

So I sort of "gave up", we stopped trying to force it to happen and now I am nearly 9 weeks pregant.

The best advice I can give hun is to relax and try not to think about it, I bet you have been told this by so many people but it is true, it will happen when the time is right Smile
I wish you all the best hun xxx

Guest Guest

I'm sorry for your loss...there must be some good reason for how things have happened. You are in my prayer. Smile Don't lose hope! Faith can move mountains Smile Like Gaiamaiden said...IT will happen when the time is right.
I'm not married or anything...but I know, in life, we end up getting what we truly want...Smile one way or another, just keep believing. i've had miracles happen to me, Smile xxxx All the best to you for your future xxxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hi hun, First of all im really sorry you had to go through what you went through xxx
In a way understand how you feel, me and my husband love children more than anything and we were trying for a year and it seemed like it was never going to happen. At one point I even considered that I may not be able to have children because Im quite overweight. I got upset alot because everyone around me was getting pregnant and I got angry because I saw all these young girls having children who didnt even really want them.

So I sort of "gave up", we stopped trying to force it to happen and now I am nearly 9 weeks pregant.

The best advice I can give hun is to relax and try not to think about it, I bet you have been told this by so many people but it is true, it will happen when the time is right Smile
I wish you all the best hun xxx

Thanks Gaiamaiden, that has made me feel better. I know exactly what you mean about all these young girls getting pregnant but not even wanting them. That has happened around me a lot too. I wish it was as easy for me as it seems to be for other people but I guess as they say patience is a virtue and it will happen when it's meant to happen.

Congratulations by the way

ShadowGirl715 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss...there must be some good reason for how things have happened. You are in my prayer. Smile Don't lose hope! Faith can move mountains Smile Like Gaiamaiden said...IT will happen when the time is right.
I'm not married or anything...but I know, in life, we end up getting what we truly want...Smile one way or another, just keep believing. i've had miracles happen to me, Smile xxxx All the best to you for your future xxxx

Thanks ShadowGirl715, that made me feel better Smile

My younger sister was expecting to get pregnant for about 4 years, she went to fertile clinics but had no succeed, there was no real reason for her not being pregnant, so she began to think she would only be aunt, she adores my first child, but then suddenly she got pregnant and had a beutiful boy, after that she thought she would not be able to have another baby but after 12 years she got pregnant again and had a girl
congratulations

Guest Guest

Btw, My mother had a miscarriage too...before me...and I was actually born after 4 years of marriage! And I'm the eldest, with 3 more sisters and 1 brother congratulationscongratulations lol!

My Mom and I were very similar, and she had two miscarriages, one before my sister, and one after, then she had my brother and me. I think she had problems getting pregnant too, so I wish I could talk to her about everything but I can't because she passed away 3 years ago Sad

this may be a stupid question as i am sure that u may have already though of trying it, but have u purchased an ovulation predictor? i am not sure where u live butt here in the states u can piuck one up at ur local pharmacy, and it tells u when ur ovulating and when ur chances are greatest at becomming pregnant during the month. I had an aunt who was trying unsuccessfully and with the help of one was able to get pregnant. maybe that could help?

Hello honey, I feel deeply for your situation. I'm not a mother or not even married, but i can fathom the exact fatigue that can stem from striving for something endlessly without any result in sight. All I can say that if the doc said there's nothing medically wrong with either you or your hubby, then you're going to have kids. Maybe you already are aware of this, but still I'd suggest you try again when you're "right that time" in your menstrual cycle.

Cheers and keep hopes high!

i think most people already know this but jennifer is pregnant and is expecting!!!!!!!!!! she will be due shortly i believe! can't wait to see pics!!

Hey thanks guys Smile

I am booked in for an induction for Sunday 8am (aahhh only four days from now!). Apparently baby is not putting on as much weight as she should, so they want to get the ball rolling and get her out. Her stomach measurement a week ago was on the 80th percentile and now it's on the 20th so she has dropped quite a bit. I am a bit worried to be honest, but I heard her heartbeat this morning and it sounded good and strong, and she is still moving quite a bit which is good. So I guess I'll be meeting my baby in less than a week!!

Guest Guest

Awesome! I hope you have a speedy and painless deliver

Oh my! Congratulations, jennifer!! I'm so happy for you, dear!! You deserve all the happiness in the world!! Take care of yourself!! Really wonderful news Smile

Good luck for Sunday hun.

Think on the positive side, if the hospital were overly worried about your baby they would induce you immediately, not make you wait. Think positive and stay strong. You will be in all our thoughts and cant wait to see a pic of you both

Hugs to you xxx

AWWWW hun Smile i cant believe you are going to see your little bundle of joy soon, try not to worry hun, the docs will keep their eyes on you x you will be fine. I will be thinking of you xx

Thanks for the kind words everyone Smile I am excited, nervous and a wee bit terrified all rolled into one!!

I think we are all like that when its time for your baby to arrive Smile

Remember to relax, this is one of the most amazing experiences of you life. Not long till you can have a cuddle with your baby!!

xxxxxxxxx

Congrats! OMG I imagine how happy you are!

thats nice! cant wait to see for the pics jen! ill be praying for you for a safe/easy delivery!

I was hooked up to the monitor for about 25 minutes today, to check baby's heart rate and movements and all is good!! The midwife kept saying over and over again "this is really good" so I was pleased. Baby moved about 11 times in the first 10 minutes, and I guess that was a good sign congratulations

hi jen,

im 29 right now and the pressure is on for me to get pregnant, especially since i just got married. its just that some people have a harder time conceiving than others. i know lots of women who find it difficult to get pregnant. and the hardest part is to have to explain to other people why you dont have children yet. i know that they dont mean any harm in asking, but it get tireson after a while.im not trying yet, but i hope that when i do my body will be ready for it

ive heard from alot of people that you need ot relax. because the moment you dont expect it you will get it. keep trying hun Smile and in these hard times dont let go of that love with your husband.

i hope all will work out for you, you are in my prayers

Smile

ok.... so i didn't read all the posts. Ashamed

was wondering why people were talking about a baby on your wall and here i am reading your posts about you having a hard time..

anyway. God bless Smile will pray for you and the baby that all will go well

Congratulations Jenni ... IAM SO HAPPY for you ... you deserve all the best in the world ... have a safe delivery dear ... now iam trying to have my 2nd baby after a miscarriage in January ... wish me luck hun congratulations

Ok so my little princess has arrived! I had her at 4.01pm Monday the 25th, she weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and we named her Katherine Mary after my Mom. The induction itself was pretty horrible, actual labour didn't start until midday Monday, but once it started it lasted for a mere four hours. The induction was so painful I had an epidural and so didn't feel a thing of the actual labour!!!

so happy for you hun!!!! im sure theres nothing like being a mother Smile
praying for you and your babys continued good health Smile

Awwww congratulations Jennifer!!! congratulationscongratulations I didn't even realise you were expecting a baby Ashamed , it shows how much attention I pay sometimes Laughing but I hope you are both doing fantastic and that you're enjoying your precious little girl!

Congratulations Jennifer! I'm sure your doing the most wonderful job as a new Mommy! Wishing you the most happiest of moments with your baby girl! Cherish every moment because they grow up sooo fast! xx

congrats jen!! she is soo adorable!! like sara said "Cherish every moment coz they grow up sooo really fast!" welcome to the world baby